roliana
Read the latest updates from Roliana
By Saber Alli
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! :two_hearts:

In just a few short minutes I will begin handing out the plats from Aug 5th till we came back! I created a spreadsheet, so if you have any questions about the amount don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

Now starting around November, we switched to the auto delivery so there were no notes with usernames then. Using Paypal emails I was able to find a username/ID for every single transaction, however there is a possibility that it may be your mule if your PP email was associated with that account. Again if there are any questions please PM me!

Finally, I also have records of the non plat perks purchased and will be sending PMs in regards to those by tonight in order to let you know that we know what is owed and that it is being worked on. If you bought a non plat perk in the above time period, and have not received a PM by tomorrow morning (give it 24hrs basically) then please contact me!

We truly appreciate your loyalty, patience, and affection throughout all this and have a plan we will implement soon to show it. Thank youuuuu :two_hearts:
By `Nyuu
::*:・゚’,。・:*:・゚’

Nice!
I just received my dear plats! :heart_decoration: Can't wait for the perk item too!

I'm excited to see the items appear in the ancient temple again. <3
By Slipknot

Thank you so much for all your hard work, Saber Alli! :heartpulse:

I'm glad to have received my plats/item again. Hoping everything has gone smoothly for everyone else as well! ^^

By graphein

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Hello, I haven't received my plats yet, should I contact the staff? I donated after the auto delivery, to thank for being one of the winners of the raffle. =] (also waiting for the plats from it)

By graphein

@`Nyuu oh alright, will do ^^ thanks dear!

By Kisrah
@Saber Alli My last Plat purchase was late July, so I shouldn't be missing any Plats. But those of us who bought MIs between August and the time the site went down will have lost those MIs, right? How do we get those back?
By `Nyuu

@Kisrah
Let me quickly anwer that for you. :smile:
Those MIs indeed are lost, they "no longer exist" but we will be re-releasing them shortly! Then you'll be able to re-purchase them.
By Kisrah
@`Nyuu Thanks for the reply!

My Plats don't look right though. If we've lost the MIs, shouldn't our Plat total be what it was before we bought them? Like, everything rolled back? I'm not sure, but I think my total is the same as it was shortly before Roli went down.
By `Nyuu

@Kisrah
No problem!
It should be as if you've never bought them, no plats should be lost. Perhaps you've traded with someone before the site went down using plats? Your plat count should be what it was at August 5th. :slight_smile:

Okay cool. Ill make the thread and post the link h[…]

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm195/TaLirah/[…]

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm195/TaLirah/[…]

: 。 ・ : * :・゚’ ★ ,。・: * : ♪ ・゚’ ☆ All your[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!