roliana
Read the latest updates from Roliana
Just noticed the online signal and ran over here to check if it were new or if it had always been there and I simply didn’t see it! xD

With the inventory thing though. Just noticed, not only is my equipped list still below my items, the items are now below my avatar? D:

Re: Progress Report on Bug Fixes - Update 16/04

Page numbers were not where they should be and/or there were 3 dots that should be between number 2 and last page, but didn't not show up at the right spot. This has now been fixed too!

@ivydoodle: :astonished: gosh I have no idea why it would do that. Did you do the following:
Clear your cache and refresh the page. The fixes should show up. If it still doesn't show up, you may need to close your web browser and restart it (especially in the case of the missing favicon bug that now has been fixed)
Other than that I don't know why it's not doing what it should be doing x_X
Yah I did all that when this announcement first went up. Just never went around checking everything to see if it were working.

I’ll do it again though to make sure.

EDIT: Nope still the same. Checked the shops too and the NPC’s are the same. Also don’t have the shop banners along the top, sure they were there before D:

But like I said my laptop is on the fritz, might just be me.

Re: Progress Report on Bug Fixes - Update 19/04

@ivydoodle : okay that must be your laptop being all fritzy, because those shop banners along the top have always been there :laughing: Maybe it's your browser clashing with something. I really don't know T_T

@ivydoodle Hi ivy, what browser and OS are you using and what's your screen resolution?
Are the shop banners totally gone or is the arrow misaligned? Do you see the other pages (marketplace, trades) with the reported changes?
If you could take a screen shot at Effortless Affordable that would be great.
@Shiyura I’m using Safari, no idea how to find those other things out, Soz.

Other fixes that have worked for me are the page no. on marketplace. Trades and the online feature.

The shop banners are completely gone, arrows are fine.

NPC just chillin’ in the back of the store VVV

@ivydoodle I passed an update to @freyate who may be pushing it live in a day or so (whenever she gets the chance).

Sidenote to @Kisrah, I have a userscript for you to smartly block the alert so it'll only show up if there is a change in the message. That is if you still want it. (Sorry for pinging you here; your PM is off.)

I've finally gotten around to applying Shiyura's fixes. Sorry for the wait. Got a bit busy with other things >..>

Dream Avatar Creator has been updated! There were also some marketplace items that couldn't be found, so updated those too!

ah thanks both of you. I saw a starter pack, but […]

Ava watched the walk away for a bit, before turnin[…]

Gavriel shook his head. "Not exactly. That is...no[…]

"We have been discussing some of our own theories,[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!