roliana

Read the latest updates from Roliana

Re: Updates: Check it out!

@Evocative Enigma That's so odd, but I'm glad it's working now! Did you do anything after playing Roli's or the source's game, like refresh the Roli screen? If it happens again I'd like for you to see if the trackpad works.

⇜⚶⚶⚎⚎☸✺☸✺☸✺☸✺☸☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝⚎⚎⚶⚶↬

@Evocative Enigma lolz. I just hope no one else has the issue though. It's a scary issue cause it would mean us having to go back to the drawing board as to figure out what the problem actually is.

And yeah it does remind of Avoidance. Yay for old games getting a new coat :wink:

↫⚶⚶⚎⚎⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☸✺☸✺☸✺☸✺☸⚎⚎⚶⚶⇝

@Shiyura

Actually, I did go to the game page, then refresh it to have to get it to work. But thanks. I have a hard time using the track pad and it's easier to grip a mouse than move my fingers, but I'll try that if it comes to not working again.

@freyate

It seems that just going to the game page each time, the first game doesn't really register, but then a refresh that same page and the game works just fine. I've tried that several times and got the same results... the first few games I played, I didn't try to refresh the page after each game, so it was still unresponsive. I'm not sure if this is a glitch on my end or not.

But yes, YAY for the reboot! (It was one of my favorite games here at Roli for a long time) XD

@Evocative Enigma Hmm, okay. We can recommend that as a workaround. I ask about the trackpad because if it works then the issue may be with your USB mouse. With limited information it's hard to say what the problem is.

@Evocative Enigma: that is one of the reasons why I like doing a refresh of the page after sending in the score (you may have noticed the automatic refresh on the game pages?) For some reason I have the least amount of reported problems from users when that refresh is there.

--
On a totally different note: now I need to find out a different game to work on haha.

@vengeance : Ofcourse sign up for that contest! Maybe you can still get one of the spot prizes or maybe even 1 or both tier rewards. Every post counts. And if you're going to post anyways, might as well enter the contest. You never know! Good luck with your exam!

@Hotarla : I'm glad you like it, hot! You're welcome and thanks for playing it :wink: Glad it all works too :smiley:

Image BUFFER TEXT BUFFER TEXT BUFFER TEXT
Oh wow, thanks for the info on photobucket! Time to sign up to a new site...

EDIT: help! Why is my post decoration suddenly going all wonky?! I'm just copy-pasting the same code I've been using for over a year... in the preview it looks fine but when I publish the post it's like the buffer text has disappeared and the align is working very strangely... this post is meant to be completely centred like the red ribbon at the bottom

BUFFER TEXT BUFFER TEXT BUFFER TEXT Image

lool well when i heard 'free cakes', i immediately played it...xD for someone who doesn't post enough, i need all the help i can get! //laughs

AlayneStormborn wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:16 am

BUFFER TEXT BUFFER TEXT BUFFER TEXT
Oh wow, thanks for the info on photobucket! Time to sign up to a new site...

EDIT: help! Why is my post decoration suddenly going all wonky?! I'm just copy-pasting the same code I've been using for over a year... in the preview it looks fine but when I publish the post it's like the buffer text has disappeared and the align is working very strangely... this post is meant to be completely centred like the red ribbon at the bottom

I think Cait has been making some changes. If you add line breaks such that each image and string of buffer text is on a new line it should work. (I just added them to the quote.)

@Shiyura ah OK, thank you! I thought I was going a bit mad :sweat_smile:

Moar cakes, yaya! :D Also, thanks for the Photobucket tip. I haven't used them in so long because they made direct image links to their page and that's just annoying when you want to see or share a damn picture with a slow phone/computer. I understand they did it for ad revenue, but damn, make it so the content we want to see is the focus not the ad. /minirant

@realAniram : -shares your minirant- I don't get it either. Uploading a picture has become just as bothersome.
Once I just wanted to 'quickly' grab a link for another post I wanted to make, it took me like 15 minutes before I managed to log in and go to the specific album and actually get the link. And the ads just fly infront of your mouse from the moment you move them or it moves the content so you can't even grab the share link -sigh-

Also I kept dcing on my other games if I dared to even open photobucket. Even when I had accidentally clicked an image. BAM ultimate disconnect happening. So sad.

I didn't use photobucket THAT much but now it's really gone bad.

I'm in the process of taking off all my images right now, but it's a lengthy process. Even with the download entire album option since it doesn't come with a "also download sub-albums" -sigh-
At the same time I'm cleaning up images and reuploading them to my own host. Much better than an image library that can just change their settings/rules on a whim.

I seriously lack motivation so on days when I do f[…]

I was speaking to my manager at work about the pap[…]

Blooming hell 15 hrs. I might actually have to get[…]

♫ ♫ ♫ Those are tasty too! We're sticking w[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!