roliana
Read the latest updates from Roliana

Re: Advent Calendar & Roliween Winners

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗BEAUTIFUL∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

@Mystik-Rose86 : while reading your reply, I realised I totally forgot adding a "congratulations" to the first post. Sorry about that. I got so focused on telling all the information, that I forgot the most fundamental thing XD

Indeed, a win is a win! Congratz!

Yeah, next time you can try participating in other events. We usually have avatar contests, so that's one thing you can definitely participate in next time :smile: Not sure what other contests we'll have next event since....we're still planning the next event haha.

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗CHAOS∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

voting was so difficult bc everyone was amazing! congrats to the winners ^^
hey Mystik-Rose86 your avi is awesome! great color scheme

@freyate hehe thanks
I did partake in the avatar contest... but i'm not that creative when it comes to avatars!
well whatever the event i'm sure it's going to be awesome!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Thank you! :heart:
And congrats to all the winners!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Krisanthamums wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:03 am
Quick question,
If we miss any days on the Advent Calendar, will there be any way to open those doors later in the month?

Yes there is an option for that. You can buy Advent Calendar Keys. Costs platinum though.

The feature was originally released when the advent calendar opened, but there was a glitch that caused future doors to be opened too. That's why I'm going to keep that feature down until either I can fix this OR until the 24th.

i missed 2 days lol but i like the gifts so far thank you very much.

LOOOOL was i the only person who actually bought a key and used it before it got taken down?
//laughs
then again, if i hadn't bought a key and tried to use it, we would've never known about the glitch...xD;; at least, not so early on!

well we know now and i can get more gifts if i miss no more days.

Hotarla wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:09 pm
LOOOOL was i the only person who actually bought a key and used it before it got taken down?
//laughs
then again, if i hadn't bought a key and tried to use it, we would've never known about the glitch...xD;; at least, not so early on!
you and your magic hacking powers!

Totally get your feeling. On a different site I also missed 7 days but then again, I -have- to come out of vacation mode to collect the advent calendar there and I don't want to cause it just means a ton of work.

I was hoping users would make a list of their own collection and that way everyone could find out what the daily prize per day would've been <..<

I don’t remember what the prizes were. I think yesterday was either 10 plats or those crystals. XD;; I thought someone would make a list too lol.