roliana
Roliana Ostara Fair Banner
Read the latest updates from Roliana
:sparkles: :dizzy: I'm multi-dimensional!

I'm also super excited about this! I was busy with work or trying to fit in posting around my work schedule, and being sick, and so many other things. But this helps so much more!

I just need to stop procrastinating and post...when my girlfriend isn't around. XD

(She's here this weekend, and next weekend! Whoops!)

I'm a fully-realized creation!:dizzy: :sparkles:

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗BEAUTIFUL∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

@Hotarla: ugh right. I meant to edit the mobile version, but I totally forgot. Now I'm wondering if I should spend any time trying to fix it, since it's only a week away =.="

I used my all mighty administrative and coder abilities and peered into your account. Got a stalker vibe yet?
You currently have:
7097 berries
6420 herbs
6037 mushrooms

@Melodie: There is a good chance that we'll have another double currency rate weekend next weekend. :smile:

@iu: definitely try to post a bit and see if you can't get some event items. Some is better than none?

Ah and definitely go hit the rolipop tree for a rolipop if you haven't already. It's like literally a free item right there :smiley:

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗CHAOS∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

xx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx @freyate
yes, yes of course! i'll be posting what i can to see how much i can get ~
and i've already picked from the rolipop tree! thanks : )

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: Double currency rates on the weekend + event e...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » x C H U * x S A Y S . . .
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx__I have made a small edit in the announcement stating that
xx__all activities and contests will remain open another week, as Francis mentioned,
xx__excluding the Rolipop Tree granting a free rolipop. That will close tomorrow.
xx__Hopefully, this extension will give everyone the time they need to submit their entries! :grin:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » (✪㉨✪)──☆

@freyate wowwwwww stalker much!? //laughs

well you'll hafta fix it eventually i think. not only can i not see my event currency, i cant see gold/plats/star count...O; so getting it fixed is probably a good idea, and not only for event sakes...xD

Chu* wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:20 am
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » x C H U * x S A Y S . . .
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx__I have made a small edit in the announcement stating that
xx__all activities and contests will remain open another week, as Francis mentioned,
xx__excluding the Rolipop Tree granting a free rolipop. That will close tomorrow.
xx__Hopefully, this extension will give everyone the time they need to submit their entries! :grin:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » (✪㉨✪)──☆
It gives time for more flowers to bloom.

@Hotarla: oh yeah, -sigh- Did I ever tell you how much I HATE mobile css? It's a bloody pain in the bottoms.

Either way I'll be sure to fix it eventually. But I'll prioritize it :wink:

@iu: with the deadline of the events extended, you may want to try and enter some of the contests/activities too?

@freyate yeah I would think so. Sometimes reading posts can be a pain in the neck too because everything gets squashed to one side or something, maybe because of the code. Like just right now, while I was reading your post, all your words and letters would only fit one by one or just little by little on one line. So like a four lined paragraph became like an eight or ten lines paragraph would entire words getting separated from one another. XD it eventually “straightened” out but it was still strange to see. I’ll screenshot it the next time it happens.

@Hotarla: yeah, I know. It's one of the reasons why I first wanted to make an app, so I didn't have to worry too much about mobile css. But ofcourse, I don't know app language, so I went: CRAP. I tried inlisting my friend, but he got side-tracked and busy. So that kinda fell through. Still holding out hope for him to come through eventually.

I know what you mean when you mean squashed to one side. It has something to do with the code + the fact the post formation (in my case align center) messes things up too.

Although I do wonder if you move your phone to landscape view, if it still behaves like that >..> I never tried because I hate typing on my phone in landscape mode :P

----
Just a note to everyone: Double currency rates has been taken down, since it's monday now.

@freyate
An app would be nice but is Roli popular enough to get an app at the time? XD;; I’m not really quite sure.

Hm well I can screenshot some examples lol.
Typing in landscape mode is truly a pain in the ass. Anyways here are some images then.

heres a post by Chu

Here it is again but in landscape mode

Also, when a message is quoted, it gets even MORE squashed lol.

And here’s an extra image. For some reason, I now can’t see the little circular avatar picture when I put down this drop down list lol. I also can’t see alot of people’s avatars so maybe that’s why lol.

@Hotarla
It isn't about popularity. I guess it's more about finding the right people to make the actual app. Haha. And then doing the upkeep there. Also the app could bring in more people :smiley:

I know about the quotes. It's ridiculous. I wonder how to fix it though, because there is such limited space already to actually work with.

Thanks for providing those images. Going to add them in my workfile. I'm planning on this HUGE workfile for roliana, because I'm losing track of everything and stuff like this would make things so much easier to understand >..>

═════════════════ :star2: ═════ c is for c[…]

═════════════════ :star2: ═════ s for shar[…]

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗ B ∗ E ∗ A ∗ U ∗ T ∗ I […]

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗ B ∗ E ∗ A ∗ U ∗ T ∗ I […]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!