roliana
Read the latest updates from Roliana

Roliween Event 2017

*opens letter from Kenneth*
Hmm, what's this?

You are cordially invited to the Blood Moon Celebration!

When? - Starting on the 24th.
Where? - At the old house, south-west outskirts

An invitation to a Roliween event? How could I say no?

Welcome all!

Many of you were probably wondering what the mysterious countdown was for, and have made some guesses. Well, after receiving an invitation like mine, it looks like you no longer have to break your head over what's going on because... IT. IS. HERE! That's right, we are hosting our Roliween event and we've got some great things in store for everyone!

To find out more about this event or if you have any questions that need answers, please make your way to the Information and FAQ stand. Also, head over to the Roliween Event forum to make friends, show off your fabulous costumes, and enter various contests.

As was mentioned, we have some spooky activities for you to enjoy (or run away from). One such activity includes the Haunted House! Wish to know more? Well, you'll have to enter the house to find out.

:jack_o_lantern: :ghost: Enter if you dare... :ghost: :jack_o_lantern:

NOTE: It has come to our attention that certain users (specifically those using Firefox) are experiencing difficulties when trying to complete the Haunted House. If you enter something in a textbox, regardless if it's right or wrong, a popup should appear that tells you if you're right or wrong.

If this is NOT happening, then something is wrong from the very first moment you landed on the page.
Now it seems that people using FireFox are having these issues. So if you're a Firefox user, try Chrome, IE, or any other web browser for the duration of this event and see if you're still encountering the same issue.
We believe it has something to do with the built in JavaScript blocker within FireFox.
Even if you've turned it off, it still seems to mess things up...

Unfortunately, we cannot fix this issue within the span of the current event, but we will look into it and take it with us for future events. I hope you don't mind the little work-around.

In addition, we also have your EMIs for this event, pixeled by the ever so charming, TwoStar!

You can find them at The Ancient Temple.

First we have Dark Venetian Clown!
( NOTE: Drums come with a right position as well )

Second, we have Venetian Clown, which is a more bright and colourful recolour,
and it also has some added details by Chu* (masks and gold trim).
( NOTE: Drums come with a right position as well )

Re: Roliween Event 2017

═════════════════ :jack_o_lantern: : ═════
ohhh i love this event already! super excited to see how the event story turns out.
the EMIs are gorgeous as usual, thank you staff!! :')
════════════════════════

Image☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗HAPPY∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧Image

Since the event is a bit layered, I'm trying to prep everything in 1 go, but I still need to upload the EMIs XD (I thought this was already done and I just had to move them into the Ancient Temple but oh well. ) I'll release them as soon as I can!

Image☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗HALLOWEEN∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧Image

This is so exciting!! :grinning:

One question, though, the thing says I'm not authorised to view the event forum or the FAQ, am I supposed to click something/somewhere first, or is that just a glitch?

Anyways, this event seems really cool so far, and I'm excited to see where it leads :smiley:

@Nova Whoopsy, that must've been a glitch. I forgot to check something. So many different buttons to click and check haha. Could you please try again?

I know i rarely been posting but i will take the chance now and wish everybody here a spooky time and a happy halloween when the time comes around.

I hope you enjoy the event and the awsome items around it. We all have put alot of time into this event to keep you all busy in the next days <3

I love you Roli <3

freyate wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:30 am

@Nova Whoopsy, that must've been a glitch. I forgot to check something. So many different buttons to click and check haha. Could you please try again?

It seems to work now :smiley:

Don't forget to join the posting contest! -points to the event forum for more info-

It might be handy combine the Haunted House with that contest :wink: :innocent:

And I knew I was forgetting something -sigh- Try again please. I just fixed that :P

Was wondering why no one else was signing up XD

EDIT: the downsides of being the first users at an event, you encounter such difficulties of me forgetting stuff.
Reminder to myself: please make an actual action plan for when you do another event so you don't forget certain permissions and page access.

Lol, glad I could help ;D

Everything seems great so far though, looks like you've all gone all out with bringing back popular parts of past events as well as bringing new things to the table :smiley:

The two male voices were in fact members of the de[…]

http://78.media.tumblr.com/8577132b19d52eaaf8d1d2[…]

always nice to have ppl come back!

hi and welcome aboard!!

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!