roliana
Read the latest updates from Roliana

Event ending and other little things!

Hello Rolians! In just one day our Roliween event will be coming to an end! Have you gotten through the Haunted House yet? The rolipop that you get from the Tree at the end will become a reward after the event, don't miss out! To collect your rolipop reward, go here.
This is also the deadline for entering the contests, so hurry and get those entries in for a chance to win some fabulous prizes!

Just a quick reminder that the Jelly Fish MI will be leaving the Ancient Temple this Friday on the 10th as well, so be sure to get it while you can :grin:

Our Event MIs will be around another couple weeks, but don't delay or you might miss out!

I'm heading over to the event forum to do some posting, so if you are still stuck on the 25 posts part (or need help on another) come on over <3

Re: Event ending and other little things!

Image☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗HAPPY∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧Image

Hello everyone. I just wish to add a little something:
Since I'm at an internship I won't be able to close the event until my 3 pm. It is 7.03am for me now. So if you need to get any last posting in, DO IT NOW!

EDIT: about the rolipop tree: I made a little whoopsy with my coding, so I'm gonna solve that asap!

EDIT #2: I think I fixed the rolipop tree XD

Image☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗HALLOWEEN∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧Image

Mystik-Rose86 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:24 am
I amazingly completed the haunted house, I have my prize from the tree, I have entered the contests that interested me...
Oh yeah... I also had an awesome time!

Congratz on finishing the haunted house and good luck with the contests. We're gonna start judging them now, so I'm hoping to have the results before the 7th of december.
I'm sooooo happy you had an awesome time!

@littleblack: yeah this is my only free afternoon, so yeah. Only time I could do it. Cause normally I was going to close it yesterday, but was so not in the mood to go on the laptop after 8 hours non-stop computer stuff.

I'm closing down the Haunted House last, so you could still try to get ahead there :)

Yeah I just read it in a different topic XD And like I said there: the tree automatically closed yesterday.
So yeah ^^;

http://www.roliana.com/event/rolipop/

I added the link to the first post :)

Awesome job staff. One of the best events I have attended on Roliana so far! :grin:

I manage to enter 2 out of 4 contests I wanted to enter so I figured that is not too bad for missing most of it.

At about 12 am I went through the last of the haunted house (which was totally awesome!) since I forgot to complete it earlier. The Tree at the end was inactive so I figured I missed the closing of the haunted house. I just bought the candies from the event store instead.

Thank you for your kind words @Guardian Trickster! Judging from the feedback we've received, I think we'll do these kind of events more often. I now also know what things to look out for and how to make it more interesting for users.

And yeah the tree closed on the 7th already. I made it happen automatically hehe ^^; Less work for me. Altho I had made a little whoopsy in my code before, so if you tried collecting your reward between the 7th and now you might have seen the inactive tree, even though you should've seen the reward page. Ofcourse the reward page only works IF you collected a rolipop from the tree itself. The ones in the shop were just so you'd be able to get the other rolipop flavor. Basically for people who like collecting all the event items. But ofcourse if you missed out on the tree altogether, then you could've bought the rolipops from the shop until now since I -just- closed the shop XD

@Black fox :
thank you for your kind words too! That was the entire goal of this event. In my opinion this event was a huge succes when it came to increasing activity. Now I hope this activity can stay for a bit. :P

@realAniram : We'll start judging today and I hope to get everything judged and all the winners contacted before december 7th. Some contests can be judged quicker than others due to lower amount of entries, but yeah, we'll do our best to make this go quickly. On a sidenote: the rolipops themselves don't turn into anything, you will need to go to the rolipop tree again (I added the link) and collect your reward. IF you got your rolipop from the tree, the tree should show a reward page where you can collect your prize. Be sure to collect your rolipop prize before december 7th. You KEEP your rolipop itself :)

The two male voices were in fact members of the de[…]

http://78.media.tumblr.com/8577132b19d52eaaf8d1d2[…]

always nice to have ppl come back!

hi and welcome aboard!!

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!