roliana
Roliana Ostara Fair Banner
Read the latest updates from Roliana

New Hair Recolours Released!

Hey everyone!

Remember when we released the Rapunzel and Gone With the Wind hairs along with 5 new recolours back in November? Well, those recolours have finally been released in all the hairs we have at Salon de Beauté!

Go ahead and visit Choon-yei for a beautiful Amethyst, Banana, Poppy, Sapphire, or Snow hair makeover! :scissors:

Enjoy! :grin:

EDIT BY FREYATE:
We have noticed that the hair colors: poppy, amethyst, and banana seem to have double poses.
We are going to fix this ofcourse, but due to the size of the update, we're going to take some time getting rid of this issue. We'll work on it as soon as possible ofcourse.
Our apologies.

Re: New Hair Recolours Released!

Awesome! I was going to make an avatar incorporating sapphire awhile back, so this makes it a lot easier. I hope one day we'll have all the palette colors available for hair.

Yessssss more hair to add to my hoard :dragon:

That Banana color is TOO GOOD and requires me to make a new avi just for that hair color. I shall have to come up with something good....

▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hair!!! XD
I do love the colour poppy! It's so pretty! Need to make something with it!
Down side... I only just changed my avi not long ago.. >.>

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗BEAUTIFUL∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

We have noticed that the hair colors: poppy, amethyst, and banana seem to have double poses.
We are going to fix this ofcourse, but due to the size of the update, we're going to take some time getting rid of this issue. We'll work on it as soon as possible ofcourse.
Our apologies.

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗CHAOS∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

She nodded. "Yeah." After they finished eating, E[…]

I've joined Voltra. I'm not a fan of having to bu[…]

White turned, backhanding Yellow as hard as she co[…]

@Hotarla Yep, my Grandparents are the same way […]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!