roliana
Read the latest updates from Roliana

Hello everyone! I have some exciting news to share with you all.

The event has been so much fun! So after after much deliberation, we decided that we were going to give you guys and girls a treat.

We decided to extend the event 1 more week AND to grant doubling the currency drop rate for this weekend and the next -- just to give you all a boost in earning those lovely event items! This means that, excluding the Rolipop Tree granting a free rolipop, all activities and contests will remain open another week.

Another Reminder

Keep chatting up that tree for the final set of EIs to be released! You also still have a few more days to join my activities and contests, so quickly submit your entries and to also participate in some Item Recycling or try to help out our friends in Naming a Plant. You have a chance to win some currency and other great prizes!

Again, if you have not already done so already, visit the Rolipop Tree in my forest to pick a rolipop flavour. An award is hidden within the rolipop and will be unveiled at the end of the event, so don't miss out! <-- You can no longer pick out a flavour. If you already received your free rolipop, go back to the tree to claim your reward!

( click image to to go the Rolipop Tree )

Have a wonderful day!

Oh yay! This is super great news!!!!!!!! :D

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗BEAUTIFUL∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

@{Blue-Eyed}Dragonfly: you probably already would've noticed since you were posting while the double currency was already active :laughing:

Tiana was still working on her announcement :grinning:

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗CHAOS∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

@freyate

I wasn't paying close attention, but after reading the announcement I noticed my mushrooms especially had increased a bit. Haha So maybe I will actually get a chance to get ALL of the mushroom items! Yay!

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗BEAUTIFUL∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

@{Blue-Eyed}Dragonfly: Woohoo! Spread the Mushroom Love!

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗CHAOS∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

YAYA!!!

═════════════════ :star2: ═════
oh this is awesome, thank you!!
hopefully i'll get manage to grab some more EIs now!
════════════════════════

Re: Double currency rates on the weekend + event e...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » x C H U * x S A Y S . . .
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx__OH YEEUUUHHH~~ :ok_hand: :fire:
xx__Double currency? Event extension? YOO~ It's about to get totally wild :raised_hands: :confetti_ball:
xx__But like, I already have more than enough currency of everything, lmao :joy:
xx__I'm just glad everyone feels a little bit of that relief to know that they
xx__still have time to get the items they want :blush:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » (✪㉨✪)──☆

https://image.ibb.co/kAOwK7/d_20180404174150630.[…]

Honestly is probably buy just a small home close t[…]

That really sucks. I've had similar issues before […]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!