roliana
Read the latest updates from Roliana

Re-release 2012 MIs!

Oh my goodness are we May already? I got so busy with the Modirfjord's Ostara Fair that I completely lost track of time. We're so overdue for another re-release of Monthly Items! Sorry everyone!

Without further ado, here is the next batch of Monthly Items.
Available to be purchased in the Ancient Temple.

In case you cannot view the video here on roliana, here is the link to it on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3cYaLPVDCE

As with the previous released Monthly Items, to ensure the rarity of these, they will not be for sale at 20 platinum a piece.
Each item of a specific year gets a specific higher amount. For example: these items from the year 2012 will cost 120 platinum a piece.

Do not worry, any new monthly item releases will still remain at the price of 20 platinum. But when we re-release it after a while in the Ancient Temple, it'll be at a higher price.

Go check out our fourth batch of re-released Monthly Items in the Ancient Temple:
Royal Rose • Medieval Weaponry • Elkling • Spring Fairy • Skull Rock • Steampunk Armaments • Centurion • Lakshmi • Oriental Fox • Mistress of Souls • Monarch • Witch Doctor • Nightmares Knight • Queen of Dreams • Chesh Reborn • Rainbow Attire • Epic Archer • Sweetheart Angel • Flying Islands • Sono Attire • Merlin • Viking Winter • Cyber Goth • Winter Snowflake

Re: Re-release 2012 MIs!

AAAAAAA awesome!!

Oh sweet. I need to get more plats. I've been wanting the Queen of Dreams mi for quite awhile.

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗BEAUTIFUL∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

@Kayy : Tell me about it! I was questing the Queen of Dreams MI for years before I -finally- got it.

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗CHAOS∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

Just a question, one of the new MIs, the Spring Garlands... have that item ever come out in any other color before on this site? Because the background pose looks awfully familiar to me, I can swear I have seen it before.

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗BEAUTIFUL∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

@Electric Butterfly : Actually yes, this item has come out before in different colors. Rose Garlands and Friendship Garlands.

Note that these were requested recolors :smiley:

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗CHAOS∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » x C H U * x S A Y S . . .
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx__To avoid confusion, the requested recolours freyate is
xx__referring to are from the May MIs announcement.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » (✪㉨✪)──☆

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗ B ∗ E ∗ A ∗ U ∗ T ∗ I […]

Gregor chuckled. "Well I wouldn't call myself unsa[…]

He nodded. "If I need anything I'll ask. I should […]

Ebony wasn't 100% convinced. She trusted Gabe, but[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!