Horror
15%
Mystery
11%
Adventure
74%
batmeg wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:07 pm
I'm currently working on re-reading the Lord of the Rings novels.
I haven't re-read LOTR in a while. If you're into Audiobooks, look up Phil's Stuff of Doom reading of LOTR. He's an excellent narrator and he clips music and sound effects into the reading. To be honest I love it more than any of the official audiobooks.

I'm currently reading two series: The Mortal Instruments (book 4 currently) and Outlander (Dragonfly in Amber). I became a fan of Outlander on Starz, and decided to read the books. I really love how closely they stuck to the books.

Re: What book are you currently reading?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » x C H U * x S A Y S . . .
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx__I'm kind of all over the place.
xx__I'm reading several books at the same time.
xx__Anyway, the books I'm reading include Outlander (Dragonfly in Amber - 2nd book),
xx__(Diana Gabaldon), After You (Jojo Moyes), and Werewolves (Kelly Armstrong).
xx__I'm just kind of going back and forth between those books. :smirk:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » (✪㉨✪)──☆

I have so many books going on, I've been terrible at reading lately, BUT I am loving Island of Exiles by Erica Cameron right now.
It's been ages since I mentioned what I was reading, and I've read a good deal since the last time that I was in here, but I've finally gotten around to starting the Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo. I'm currently starting the second book in the trilogy, Siege and Storm.

I've had American Gods on hold for months and will need to restart or continue sometime, hopefully.

I recently went through The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up and am not on to The Life-Changing Magic of not giving a f*** (which I feel is mostly fun reading).

That aside, mostly gardening advice.
"Rebels: The Irish Rising of 1916" by Peter De Rosa
Its about the Easter rising of 1916 that sparked the fight for Ireland's freedom from England. Since its almost the 101 anniversary of the incident, I figured it would be nice to read it.

Ive been slacking lmao. My bad. But ive brought[…]

Nine. The horns look weird with the hair though.[…]

Roliana turned 10 April 27th. You and everyone are[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!