roliana
For readers and writers alike!

Re: Any fans of fanfiction?

Yes, but he's going against Samus, Donkey Kong, Wario, Marth and Roy (I ship them), Sentinels, and Gruntilda. Oh! There was going to be Disney stuff too!

Re: Any fans of fanfiction?

I like to read fanfiction. :D And I write it. Sometimes. But I mostly start and never finish. OTL
I started off with FFN but it just felt very very young in terms of membership and I don't think I could have gone through anymore pages of "I suck at summaries." I understand that's just the way a lot of young writers start out, but I just wasn't feeling it.
Then I went to Lunaescene and really enjoyed it, but there were times when it was really dead. The moderated queue was a highlight, but there were so many times when you couldn't submit anything and then there were server issues and whatnot and yeah...
Ao3 is mostly where I go now. I especially like it because it's easy to filter things I don't want to see out. I really like the format. :3

Plus, a lot of fanfiction writers churn out works that are hundreds of thousands of words long because of how much they love a character or a world and that just makes me smile.
:D

Ive been slacking lmao. My bad. But ive brought[…]

Nine. The horns look weird with the hair though.[…]

Roliana turned 10 April 27th. You and everyone are[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!