For readers and writers alike!

Favorite book genre?

Horror
15%
Mystery
11%
Adventure
74%

Re: What book are you currently reading?

Oh Man, what am I not reading? lol
Right now I'd say I'm trying to finish up Nos4A2 by Joe Hill to return it to my coworker, I'm a few pages into In a dark, dark wood by Ruth Ware and One of us is lying.. Don't remember the author. lol I think I have Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk on my night table, too.

I get so excited this time of year that I'm like "GIVE ME ALL THE SPOOKY, SCARY, AUTUMN FEELS!!! GIVE ME ALL OF THEM!!"

Currently reading, among other things, The Witch's Daughter by Paula Brackston. Based just off the title and cover I would have thought it was a romance but halfway through (and according to the back blurb) it's actually a supernatural/historical mystery. I'm really glad I decided to pick it up off the shelf and give it an actual look.

` B̷̵̷e̵̴̵h̛̕i̛҉̀͢͟n͠͏̧̢̀d̸́͘͠͝ ̵̧̨̢y̡͏̵̵ó̷̡͢͝ư̷̶̕͠.̷̴̨̡.͏̡

Interview Interview With The Vampire by Anne Rice.

ヽ(゜Q。)ノ? 무서운거 재미있지..?

Listening to the Audiobook of The Mists of Avalon. I know the book is incredibly long so I'm getting through it by listening while doing dishes, laundry, walking, driving, etc.

I am a student so whenever I'm not doing hw, I don't want to be sitting anymore than I have to.

It's excellent so far.

I am currently reading The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee and I am enjoying it so very much. I plan to write a lengthy review on Goodreads and possibly do my first vlog about the book. I so want to enter the BookTube community ^^

I'm reading American Gods by Neil Gaiman, and listening to an audiobook recording of Dune by Frank Herbert. I've been alternating between the two according to however I feel.