Favorite book genre?

Horror
15%
Mystery
11%
Adventure
74%
Oh Man, what am I not reading? lol
Right now I'd say I'm trying to finish up Nos4A2 by Joe Hill to return it to my coworker, I'm a few pages into In a dark, dark wood by Ruth Ware and One of us is lying.. Don't remember the author. lol I think I have Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk on my night table, too.

I get so excited this time of year that I'm like "GIVE ME ALL THE SPOOKY, SCARY, AUTUMN FEELS!!! GIVE ME ALL OF THEM!!"

Re: What book are you currently reading?

Currently reading, among other things, The Witch's Daughter by Paula Brackston. Based just off the title and cover I would have thought it was a romance but halfway through (and according to the back blurb) it's actually a supernatural/historical mystery. I'm really glad I decided to pick it up off the shelf and give it an actual look.

` B̷̵̷e̵̴̵h̛̕i̛҉̀͢͟n͠͏̧̢̀d̸́͘͠͝ ̵̧̨̢y̡͏̵̵ó̷̡͢͝ư̷̶̕͠.̷̴̨̡.͏̡

Interview Interview With The Vampire by Anne Rice.

ヽ(゜Q。)ノ? 무서운거 재미있지..?

Listening to the Audiobook of The Mists of Avalon. I know the book is incredibly long so I'm getting through it by listening while doing dishes, laundry, walking, driving, etc.

I am a student so whenever I'm not doing hw, I don't want to be sitting anymore than I have to.

It's excellent so far.
I am currently reading The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee and I am enjoying it so very much. I plan to write a lengthy review on Goodreads and possibly do my first vlog about the book. I so want to enter the BookTube community ^^

i am currently reading/listening to Winter. its book number 4 from the lunar chronicles. and i love this series so freaking much. its kinda the old fairytale guidelines in a completely new take on it.
the books are called Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, Winter, Fairest and stars above
and the writer even made many more spinoffs using characters from this series. but i havened found those yet though.

I've just started Ready Player One.
Seeing the trailer recently sparked some discussion with a friend who had a low opinion of it - based on what they'd heard about it. I'd heard mostly mixed stuff and my issue with the trailer was more in the "gameworld" being so dark, when you've got such rich palettes especially in some of the games they featured characters from??
And after finding out another friend had it on their "pile of shame" of unread or unfinished books, we ended up starting a tiny book club for it that will meet via Discord :joy:

So I've just only read the first couple of pages now.

▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[…]

_______________________________________________ […]

If you have Amazon I'm pretty sure you can rent th[…]

Her late 70s, I believe. I am unfortunately horrib[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!