roliana
Discuss TV, Movies, Music, and more!
˚ . ˚˚ . ˚˚ .
  • I'm currently listening to 'Beautiful' by Pentagon on loop

K, well I've been trying to leave for the past hour lol, thanks a lot @Chu* it's now midnight. I AM OUT FOR THE NIGHT. Reply tomorrow :kissing_heart: don't miss me too much~

˚ . ˚˚ . ˚˚ .

Re: What song are you listening to? --- Please rea...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » x C H U * x S A Y S . . .
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx__"Borders" by Amber from f(x)

xx__@Mandahh
xx__lol, I keep accidentally mentioning the Moderators group. I actually accidentally posted it.
xx__I quickly changed it, but not even sure if it revokes mentions :sweat_smile:
xx__I only heard about it because I follow Koreaboo and I heard about all the scandals of some of the contestants. :smirk:
xx__*shoves receipts in mouth* STOP TOSSING THOSE UP IN THE AIR LIKE THEY'RE BURGERS :expressionless:
xx__It's like hot potato with us, who's to take the blame for ignoring posts and ditching?
xx__*cough not me cough* :innocent:

xx__Easier said than done. 5 mins?? I must be The Flash or a time traveller to reach such a feat. :smirk:

xx__Okay sweetie! Good night! I'm going to stay up a bit longer to play catch up. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » (✪㉨✪)──☆

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx__"Hold My Hand" by Lee Hi

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » (✪㉨✪)──☆

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx__"So Good" by Taeyang :kissing_heart:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » (✪㉨✪)──☆
˚ . ˚˚ . ˚˚ .
  • I'm currently listening to 'Prism' by SHINee

@Chu*
    LOL you lucky I scrolled to check, because I did not get the notification for this AHAHAH.
    Same problem I get with the content manager sigh.
    It probably doesn't revoke them, 1:1 :grin: I'm more cautious now tho, I literally wait for your name to load, maybe I should just memorize your user ID number and type it in myself honestly.
    Oh so sad, lol 98 contestants, not 101. It's okay because my favourite people are all scandal free rn. Even so, who doesn't love a little drama? :sunglasses:
    LOOOL WELL ORDER UP, AND YOU GOT HISTORY GIRL /snaps
    Psht, this will be a never-ending argument so I guess I'll be the mature one and put it behind us. :ok_hand:

Lol I thought you were a superheroo /puppyeyesemoji
    We were secretly playing a game of who will fall behind posts, and even tho I lost, I'm the true winner of sleep :v:

˚ . ˚˚ . ˚˚ .

Ive been slacking lmao. My bad. But ive brought[…]

Nine. The horns look weird with the hair though.[…]

Roliana turned 10 April 27th. You and everyone are[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!