roliana
Discuss TV, Movies, Music, and more!

What Asian drama are you currently watching?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » x C H U * x S A Y S . . .
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx__Post 10
xx__I've been watching so many Asian dramas (K-, J-, C-, T-) lately that I feel this needs to be a topic!
xx__Btw, K-J-C-T- means Korean, Japanese, Chinese, or Taiwanese. :wink:
xx__I'm currently watching more than one Asian drama at the moment, so if that's the case for you too, go ahead and name them all!

xx__I'm currently watching Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (Korean), Introverted Boss (Korean),
xx__Tomorrow With You (Korean), and Behind Your Smile (Taiwanese), lol -- no, I'm crazy... :smirk:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » (✪㉨✪)──☆

Re: What Asian drama are you currently watching?

` B̷̵̷e̵̴̵h̛̕i̛҉̀͢͟n͠͏̧̢̀d̸́͘͠͝ ̵̧̨̢y̡͏̵̵ó̷̡͢͝ư̷̶̕͠.̷̴̨̡.͏̡

I watch Korean dramas in a very weak attempt at learning Korean. :sweat_smile:
I'm thinking about leaving Cheese In The Trap running in the background. My friend mentioned it to me a year ago.. LOL and i liked the Web comic it was based off of that I started reading a few months ago. :grinning:
I generally watch historical dramas because when I try to watch k-drama I get so mad because of the way the characters act.. Ahh! So my thinking is that I'll at least learn something if I watch historical dramas lool.

ヽ(゜Q。)ノ? 무서운거 재미있지..?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx__Post 34
xx__Just rewatched a few episodes of "Love in the Moonlight"
xx__PARK BO GUM IS LIFE, PEOPLE!!
xx__So charismatic, I can't even :flushed: :heartpulse:

xx__I also adore seeing Kim Yoo-Jung. Her hair is flawless, and enjoy her acting.
xx__Very emotive in her acting, and super cute and funny. :blush:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » (✪㉨✪)──☆

First things first, oh my gosshhh, can I ramble on about how adorable introverted boss was?
Hwan Gi is such a precious little cinnamon roll, if you'll pardon my newfound tumblr terminology that was recently introduced to me. So adorably awkward in every way.
Maybe my gushing is overboard. >o>;
Also, HG's ex girlfriend was probably the coolest I have ever seen of all of the K-dramas I have seen thus far.
Following sentence I put in white text, just in case this is a spoiler.
She did not immediately turn into the super-b*tch-i-will-destroy-you-and-everything-you-love, stereotype.
I'm so sad its over! D:

Another drama I'm watching is a J-drama Hotaru no Hikari.
(Post 34)

Dang girl, I am watching so many dramas at a time and today I finished Hwarang. XD
Well, right now I am watcing(Korean dramas) Strong Woman Dong Bong Soo, You are too much, Radiant Office, Night Light(but I have it on hiatus and recently found out it's on Netflix with another name), Another Oh Hae Young and Moonlight Drawn by Cloud. I am watching more, but they are on hold for now.

I'm currently watching She Was Pretty and I'm obsessed lolol
highly recommend!

a favorite of mine is def My Love From Another Star~
I'm one of those, but am def not a fan of Boys Over/Before Flowers
the manga was way better, and the japanese version (Hana Yori Dango) was 2nd best

deaa ☾ wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:23 pm
I'm currently watching She Was Pretty and I'm obsessed lolol
highly recommend!

a favorite of mine is def My Love From Another Star~
I'm one of those, but am def not a fan of Boys Over/Before Flowers
the manga was way better, and the japanese version (Hana Yori Dango) was 2nd best
I liked that drama!!!
I am not a fan of BBF either. The Japanese version is way better. I put he J-drama first and the manga second, because I didn't like the ending of the manga.

I just started watching Queen Seon Duk!

ヽ(゜Q。)ノ? 무서운거 재미있지..?

˟ wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:11 pm

I just started watching Queen Seon Duk!

ヽ(゜Q。)ノ? 무서운거 재미있지..?

I never finished that one.XD

@BlueGirl17
Did you like it based on what you saw so far? O:

ヽ(゜Q。)ノ? 무서운거 재미있지..?

˟ wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:37 pm

@BlueGirl17
Did you like it based on what you saw so far? O:

ヽ(゜Q。)ノ? 무서운거 재미있지..?

Yes!!! In some point it got boring for me so I just stopped watching it. But I saw like 30? I don't really remember. But I got pretty far.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx__Currently watching Strong Woman Do Bong Soon and The Liar and His Lover!
xx__Seriously enjoying Do Bong Soon. Great woman power, and super hilarious to boot!
xx__Dae pyo-nim super adorable with his wink and finger hearts - he's too extra! :kissing_heart:
Handsome dae pyo-nim
xx__I recently finished a bunch of other dramas like Tomorrow With You, Oh My Ghost!, W - Two Worlds, Pretty Li Huizen,
xx__Autumn's Concerto, Behind Your Smile (FINALLY FINISHED THIS ONE, GEEZ 1 EPISODE A WEEK IS TORTURE),
xx__Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo & Love in Okinawa (2), and Introverted Boss :kissing_heart:

xx__Speaking of Introverted Boss...
xx__@Railas
xx__ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I CAN RELATE TO HWANG GI OPPA SO MUCH!
xx__Every other character was so frustrating to me for not understanding Hwang Gi better in the beginning!
xx__I did find a little slow and annoying in the beginning, but I know they were trying to flesh out the characters
xx__and the whole debacle that happened. It was hard for me to grow on the main girl, but thankfully, she turned out alright~
xx__I also loved his ex-girlfriend, especially at the point where she confronted Kang Woo-Il -- "It's you." Ahhhh~
xx__Back to Hwang Gi, he is so precious. All his awkward and shy actions were so entertaining to watch.
xx__His consideration for others really warmed my heart. :heartpulse:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » (✪㉨✪)──☆

Chu* wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:53 pm
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx__Currently watching Strong Woman Do Bong Soon and The Liar and His Lover!
xx__Seriously enjoying Do Bong Soon. Great woman power, and super hilarious to boot!
xx__Dae pyo-nim super adorable with his wink and finger hearts - he's too extra! :kissing_heart:
Handsome dae pyo-nim
xx__I recently finished a bunch of other dramas like Tomorrow With You, Oh My Ghost!, W - Two Worlds, Pretty Li Huizen,
xx__Autumn's Concerto, Behind Your Smile (FINALLY FINISHED THIS ONE, GEEZ 1 EPISODE A WEEK IS TORTURE),
xx__Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo & Love in Okinawa (2), and Introverted Boss :kissing_heart:

xx__Speaking of Introverted Boss...
xx__@Railas
xx__ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I CAN RELATE TO HWANG GI OPPA SO MUCH!
xx__Every other character was so frustrating to me for not understanding Hwang Gi better in the beginning!
xx__I did find a little slow and annoying in the beginning, but I know they were trying to flesh out the characters
xx__and the whole debacle that happened. It was hard for me to grow on the main girl, but thankfully, she turned out alright~
xx__I also loved his ex-girlfriend, especially at the point where she confronted Kang Woo-Il -- "It's you." Ahhhh~
xx__Back to Hwang Gi, he is so precious. All his awkward and shy actions were so entertaining to watch.
xx__His consideration for others really warmed my heart. :heartpulse:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » (✪㉨✪)──☆
Yes!!!! Hwang Ki was MVP!!! I also don't understand why they didn't try to understand him. I wanted to hit someone.

I actually haven't watched an k-dramas in a long time. A friend of mine has been insisting that I watch Heirs. I took a break from k-dramas because they get me so emotional. A few months ago I watched 1 episode of a drama on netflix called drama world. It didn't seem interesting and I stopped. Though sometimes a show has a horrible first episode and gets better. I am also trying to work up the nerve to continue watching boys before flowers. It probably seems silly, but certain dramas and animes get me so worked up I become an emotionally wreck and have to take a break from watching.