roliana
Roliana Ostara Fair Banner
Have a goal on Roliana? Record your progress here

Re: Lily's Quest Thread [Open]

▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
@Fuu-Chan
Thank you ^^
It is my V-day avi but I love it so much I don't want to change though!! But I want a spring avi too. ;A;

@Maskeddream
Ahh.... yeah that but think it was because then the loading got slower like people said it takes aaaaages to load their stuff. But I do like it back in the days when you can see just everything. Just need to work out something maybe so it won't load too slow.
There's got to be something!!! Just... need time to work out how... time... ugg.... Maybe a time travel or... something you can go back and such.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I definitely love it too.
What is the rose item you have equipped?

@Maskeddream
That really sucks and definitely not an easy thing to get past or to move forward in your life.
and ah i see.
I've just been doing art and trying to understand the math so i can take my pre-test.
am planning to take two exams in april.
one at the beginning of april and one at the end so that i can graduate by May 24th.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

@Fuu-Chan
The rose... lets see... Most it's from Royal Rose, the one in the background is from Rose Garland

Hey how is everyone? I have been super busy lately. I pick up all the hours I can at work and Paul’s band stuff has been keeping me pretty busy.

I've been pretty busy myself. Got the allotment and we were down there during the Easter weekend working away. Manage to get the shed up and pulled up some plants that shouldn't be there. Though still have no idea what tree we got but it's flowering so hopefully we'll know soon! Some people said it's apricot!

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗ B ∗ E ∗ A ∗ U ∗ T ∗ I […]

═════════════════ :star2: ═════ music up r[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!