roliana
Enjoy some chatter, make new friends, or join a club

Re: "Anyone Online?" : A Hangout (With P...

Yeah and the mousepad isn't exactly X-rated either. In the game he shows off his bara tiddies sooooo~ >3> <3333

Yeah I love the boys in that banner! I hope they come home. Gacha games can be so frustrating. Dx

/sends hugs to both mila and melodie
Well hello Melodie! I sometimes have a knack for timing :3 Tee hee.

Peanut, I know :3 There should be more of those mousepads though. I'd like one with a complete sixpack :3
A hug back at you ;)

Lady Mila gets me.

My hubby is like "why this" and I'm just like "bara tiddy is best tiddy???"

I want to see more of those too because like... too many with half naked ladies haha
He guys. We have a bitch at work that hopfully is gone next week after I make sure of it. She isn't motivated at work at all. She keeps on letting the other people she works with do the work. And either they don't notice they do most of the work or they are afraid to say something.

Eidt: I had more but kinda afraid someone at work might see this (super small change but still).

I have a couple of people at work that don't really do stuff so I feel you.

They aren't mean or anything though, thankfully.

I hope everything gets resolved!! I'm sorry you have to deal with that :(

Vengeance:
Yeah people tend to not like getting called out, but it's needed if they're out of line. I'm hoping y'all can sort things out. :(
I know what it's like to deal with assholes at work.
Sending you love and patience!

Melodie:
Just woke up!! Excited to enjoy my Saturday in pajamas laying around uwu <3
What are you up to?
My mom lives on the coast already, and I grew up there. But just the two of us are taking a quick road trip down the coast and seeing some other cute towns. Popped across the California border yesterday just to stop at a liquor store (alcohol is sooooo much cheaper in California!)

Oh fun! Where did you and your mom go?

Quick road trips are still fun! :)
I'm happy y'all are having fun. haha

We went to Memphis to that she could see Graceland since she'd never been before. It was pretty exciting!
For sure! Anything longer than a quick vacation is too expensive.
It ended up being a pretty nice day, but now I'm tired after walking on the beach for so long. D:

Funnnn! That place is supposed to be pretty cool. Did she like it?

Yeah, anything more than a weekend gets to be too much ;( Unless it's just like an extended family visit.

I get that! Was it at least pretty?

Yeah! She was so hyped about it. It's been a dream of hers for YEARS so thats why I was like "let's do it!!!"

Amelia nodded and helped out as soon, Neil was fre[…]

There isn't a Trader Joe's in Arkansas xDDD I just[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!