roliana
Enjoy some chatter, make new friends, or join a club

Re: Nova's hangout ◕ ◡ ◕ Let's be friends!

Can't have the hangout die on me on the 200th page D:

Sorry I haven't posted much. After I went to the hospital I stayed there for 3 weeks, and the computer I brought there was so slow that it was a pain to get online.

But I'm back home now, and doing well!

So how is everyone!
... If anyone's still following this thread.

Is there any medicine that can help you? Or it's just comes and goes?

Nothing much really, bought my own house so been busy decorating it. Then we got an allotment though it's so over grown with weeds we can't do anything other then cutting things down and dig out the weeds!
Other then that just work now, and then friend drop a bomb that she is pregnant and the kid will be born 2 months before she gets married.
· . . · . · . . · . · . . · . · . . · . · . . · .

Yeah they changed my meds, and I'm fine now.
But it flares up from time to time if I'm under too much stress/pressure for too long a time.

Oh, sounds like a lot's been going on in your life! Congratulations on your house! :smile:

Ahh..... at least it's uncontrolled then?

Yeah and now we been talking having kids next year but need to lose a bit of weight before that happens. I'm not like over over weight but doctors said I'll have better chance to conceive is I lose weight and it'll be good during pregnancy.

Oh shit, I completely forgot to reply.

I didn't get to Germany, because the bus we were supposed to take was full. :slight_frown:
But they have candy and soda much cheaper there. Like, you can get a case of Mt. Dew for like nothing. I'd drink nothing but mt. Dew all day every day if I could.

How did things go for you?

Waaaaa! Did you not or can you not pre-book the bus?
Ahh... guess when I do go to Germany I should get candy then XD

Well I'm going to the gym but now... I'm full of cold and hubby said best not go to gym till I'm heal up. ugg....

We tried to pre-book it, but we were a week too late. Apparently the website had failed to mention that due to there being a payday involved, most people would have plenty of cash to spend and therefore the booking needed to be a week in advance xD