roliana

Come on in and say hello!

Well golly, here I am!

Looks like I'm new here!

I'm Bear, currently working on a dressup game addiction, and Roliana's items and avatars really appealed to me. I'm not sure if the site is really active anymore but I thought I'd pop in and see how I like it!

An introduction, hmm... I really like gaming, drawing, and watching cartoons! My big fandoms are Transformers and PreCure.

That's about it! Nice to meet everyone! ^_^;

Re: Well golly, here I am!

owo Hello! Welcome!

Things are a little quiet, but you might see that things are getting a lil' SPOOKY for Halloween :) :jack_o_lantern:

Well hey, thanks!

Yeah, I noticed it looks like there's some sort of event going on? I'm sure I'll figure things out as I go along, haha. ^_^ I'll take things at my own pace and get oriented bit by bit.

Hi there :D welcome to Roli.
Yeah... Roli is a bit quiet at the moment but hopefully, by the sound of it, there will be an event and get people posting and chatting again XD
· . . · . · . . · . · . . · . · . . · . · . . · .

· . . · . · . . · . · . . · . · . . · . · . . · .

⇜⚶⚶⚎⚎☸✺☸✺☸✺☸✺☸☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝⚎⚎⚶⚶↬

Welcome Bear! I really hope you'll find your way through roliana and chat away. To get more of these lovely items we've got.

Events always bring in more activity. Because it is a good way to win items, make friends, get conversations going etc. Because of the increase in activity, you'll be posting more, which means more gold which means more items. WOOHOO !

↫⚶⚶⚎⚎⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☸✺☸✺☸✺☸✺☸⚎⚎⚶⚶⇝

:o Yeah, an event sounds fun! I really really love the items for the avatars here so I hope I can earn some gold ;w;

Is the event supposed to start when that countdown finishes, or...? What's the countdown for? :o Do we know when the event starts?

superbearwars!
I just met you on Voltra in Panda's charity! Helloooo <3 (Oh yeah, on Voltra I'm Nalight)

If you need any help or want to chat sometime, feel free to stop by my Charity in my signature.

And I'm assuming an event will start at the end of the countdown. Especially cause it's seeming a little Halloween-y.

Yeah, that would make sense! :open_mouth: I'm looking forward to it, then! ^_^ Gosh, I've gotten myself into so many avatar sites now. :') I'm going to get overwhelmed once I get back into art, hahaha... But for now, as long as I'm relaxing, I may as well enjoy myself! :D

There was a time where I was on a whole lot of avatar sites as well.
Now I'm really just here and Voltra.

Yes, definitely enjoy yourself and relax!

superbearwars wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:58 am
:o Yeah, an event sounds fun! I really really love the items for the avatars here so I hope I can earn some gold ;w;

Is the event supposed to start when that countdown finishes, or...? What's the countdown for? :o Do we know when the event starts?

⇜⚶⚶⚎⚎☸✺☸✺☸✺☸✺☸☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝⚎⚎⚶⚶↬

All I'm saying is that the countdown is there for something :innocent:. Who knows what happens when it hits 0 :astonished: -Keeps the mystery- It's for me(all the staff really) to know and you to find out :grin:

So be sure to stick around :wink:

↫⚶⚶⚎⚎⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☸✺☸✺☸✺☸✺☸⚎⚎⚶⚶⇝

Neil blinked as Izy uttered, "So he basically brok[…]

Two main reasons I've never played Minecraft: Mone[…]

@ Tues: Sounds a bit like my mom. It wasn't that s[…]

Don't need it! I'll help you bump! :grinning:

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!