roliana
All about video gaming, computers, and gadgets

Persona (series)

Over the last year or so, I've gotten into the Persona series. While I've only played three games so far, I'm really enjoying it. Right now I've played Persona 3 (Portable), Persona 4 (Golden), and Persona 5. Persona 4 is the only one I've beaten so far, but I'm most of the way through 3 and 5 (being in December and November respectively). Oh, and I've also started Persona Q, though I'm not very far.

What Persona games have you played?
Which one is your favorite? Least favorite?
Favorite character? Least favorite?
Favorite part of the series?

Re: Persona (series)

I'm already a fairy...

Eyyyyy, welcome to the fandom! Persona is an amazing franchise, cash cow be damned. It's helped me through tough times in life and even learn life lessons...! Plus, it's just so darn fun.

Let's see here...

What Persona games have you played?

Persona 3:FES, Persona 3 Portable, Persona 4, Persona 4 Golden, Persona 4: Dancing All Night, Persona 5, Persona Q, Persona 4 Arena/Ultimax... I think that's all! Persona 4 was my first introduction to the series ^w^

Which one is your favorite? Least favorite?

Hm... Gosh, this is so hard! I'd have to say Persona 3:FES/Portable. The atmosphere, story, characters, themes, lessons, morals, aesthetics, gameplay, etc --- they all appeal to me the most!

Persona 5 is a very, very, very close second, though --- for all reasons stated above. Persona 3/Portable are just a closer to my heart since I first played them during a really rough point in my life when I was a teenager; that, and the nostalgia factor, heh.

Favorite character? Least favorite?

GOODNESS I have SO many. I guess I'll put 'em into categories! Super favs are underlined! MEGA FAVS are italicized and underlined! >:3c

Persona 3/Portable: Hamuko, Minato, Theodore, Mitsuru, Shinjiro, Jin, Fuuka, Yukari, Aegis, Chihiro, Toriumi, Hidetoshi, Chidori, Natsuki, Keisuke, Maiko, Bebe, Akinari

Persona 4/Golden: Souji, Yosuke, Yukiko, Naoto, Teddie, Adachi, Dojima, Nanako, Margaret, Yumi, Ai, Kanji, Kou, Daisuke, Hisano, Marie, Morooka

Persona 5: Akira, Goro, Yusuke, Futaba, Sae, Sojiro, Iwai, Tae, Hifumi, Makoto

Now, on to least favorites...

Persona 3/Portable: Hmm... Gosh, I don't know. Metis, probably?

Persona 4/Golden: Mitsuo, Naoki, Labrys

Persona 5: Shido, Haru

Favorite part of the series?

Goro Akechi's entire arc, believe it or not. I can empathize with everything he went through, and it left its mark on me, too, so I have this big soft spot for him... He's my son.

---

Goodness, what a mouthful! Please pardon the wall of text,I'm just so passionate about this amazing series <3 Welcome aboard!!!

... don't you know that?