roliana
Roliana Ostara Fair Banner
All about video gaming, computers, and gadgets

Re: What was the last game you played?

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. I got the 3DS port yesterday and I plowed through the first case this morning. It's the only game in the Ace Attorney series that I haven't played before, so I'm looking forward to playing through it. c:

Looked into Tooth and Tail. I'm not big on tactics or strategy games, especially if they're played in real time, but I thought it looked charming and I've heard it's more manageable since one has to play "the cursor" and can't jump all over the map all the time.

I'm a bit overwhelmed, but charmed, yea.

Mobile Legends was the last game I played. Anyone who plays it as well? let's play together hahaha

I played some more Tooth and Tail and... I'm not very good. Though I have the feeling a lot of my weakness is that I wanna sit around and build an economy and the game is just faster than that.

I just spent several tries on a mission where I had to defend my base every few minutes against enemy waves and the goal was to the destroy the enemy base. I started with a fairly big army and on the way to the enemy had several claimable bases.
The first few tries, I kept trying to build up my numbers by claiming bases along the way, but ended up loosing more because taking longer I also got attacked more.
I finally won when I just grabbed my entire army, took them all along running straight to the enemy base and focusing it down before the first attack wave even started???

Maybe I'm just too slow paced.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

More specifically, I just finished Dawnguard and am now trying out Dragonborn. For the special edition re-release on Xbox one, all the DLC stuff is free.

The special edition also allows mods. It is totally awesome since this is the first time Xbox gamers have access to any modified gaming content.

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗ B ∗ E ∗ A ∗ U ∗ T ∗ I […]

═════════════════ :star2: ═════ music up r[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!