roliana
All about video gaming, computers, and gadgets

Re: What was the last game you played?

Image Stardew Valley. I've been playing a good amount on my Switch, and I been playing a bit on Steam since I got the beta update (though I haven't tried multiplayer yet).

` B̷̵̷e̵̴̵h̛̕i̛҉̀͢͟n͠͏̧̢̀d̸́͘͠͝ ̵̧̨̢y̡͏̵̵ó̷̡͢͝ư̷̶̕͠.̷̴̨̡.͏̡

The last game I played was MAPLESTORY.!
No, not the second one haha.
You can play as a Pink Bean for a limited time! :D
I would play some more, but I keep getting disconnected and the game keeps crashing.

ヽ(゜Q。)ノ? 무서운거 재미있지..?

I've been playing the .hack series. Specifically the G.U ones. I'm on G.U 2, but I have the entire set. o3o
It was on sale at the store, all 4 recent ones for only 20 bucks.
5$ per game = Love

I absolutely despise the main character however, Haseo...

Image West of Loathing. It came out for the Switch last Thursday and I'm almost done with the game, lol. It isn't super long, but it was only $11 with the same great humor as the Kingdom of Loathing website.

Image Stardew Valley. I've been playing it on my Switch a bit more lately. I'm at the end of winter for year 2; I've been working on my friendship levels. I saw a really cool mod of the farm on Youtube recently and now I'm thinking of putting in the mod on my Steam files.

Image Stardew Valley. I married Abigail in my latest file. I'm in my third year and I have maximum friendship with most people. I still need to unlock the dwarf though.

@foxotanashi Sims 4 is great, but you can tell[…]

(Okay, cools ^^. Mind if I let you kick off the dr[…]

Hmmmmm...that's really cool :3

I sometimes like to throw shots of fireball in my […]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!