roliana
Charities, lotteries, and giveaways ahoy!
@graphein
I try to post at least once a week but lately just trying to find the energy to make something and post. Cause I didn't want to post the same thing over and over again but I think I would have to do it sometime in the future to promote things.
For my FB page I didn't use my real name just a name I though for my shop and just going with the roll with it. So yeah get a game account and do it that way cause they might just promote it for you to their friends :) My page are mainly my friends, and I have gotten 3 outsiders so far. Oh and FB do send you a weekly report of how your views are and such, but then they do have a page that tells you that as well. It's all good to see how many people do see your page.

@Hotarla
Well mine is craft so I don't know if it will be the same with art and such. I mean on DA there's this person did a survey with her followers about her art and most say they do watch others on Tumblr.

"bump" feature?? where? I can't see it. I feel like I'm blind.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

I didn't notice we had a bump thing, then i looked at the edit on your post and i looked for it on my thread x3

@Kazinata oh hi there Kazi! you look so lovely hehe <3

@littleblack: that is a good idea, using an account only for the arts, I think it will work out better ^^ oh and that's cool, didn't know fb would give us those details <3 ^^
i think you need to be the owner of the thread to see the bump button, it is up at the top besides the star to bookmark it =]

@Ashbie hello there! welcome to Roli ^^

welcome to roliana Ashe! i hope you enjoy your stay here! c;

and yes there is a bump feature! but i think it can only be seen by the creator of the thread and only after a certain amount of time has passed. i looked at older threads and i didn't see it. nor do i see the feature now in this thread, probably because of the consistent posting.

its either that or they removed the feature. btw, it looks like a little hammer at the top of the page i think.
I'm not sure if I should change or not lol! For one thing, my current avatar isn't even registered as one of my outfit slots so I'm undecided as to whether I should change.

Image ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

@Kazinata: lol xD well that is a good thing haha <33 having more of one thing than what you first imagined xD it's fun to explore new poses from old items, I mostly forget I have them x3
@Hotarla ohh your avvie is pretty like this, fits winter and I love the blues and whites combined <3 i lost my winter avvie from the reroll, I forgot to save it on my computer too ;u;..

how do you like Roli so far @Ashbie? ^^

no problem ASHE!

yeahh i lost my winter avatar in the reroll too but i'm still wearing it so that counts for something right? xD;;

@Hotarla: hehe lucky you x3 <33 I don't even remember how mine looked like xD

graphein wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:51 pm

how do you like Roli so far @Ashbie? ^^

I really like it so far :)

Okay cool. Ill make the thread and post the link h[…]

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm195/TaLirah/[…]

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm195/TaLirah/[…]