roliana
Charities, lotteries, and giveaways ahoy!
I've got a problem, several of the royal frost overlay recolors seem to have broken images in the dream avatar creator, but when I do an item search for it the only one that shows up is the ice colour. o.o
@`Nyuu & @Fufluns

Maybe... I could make a google spreadsheet on google drive where we could all edit it?
And basically we put in the broken image ID, the name of item and the new image ID (the one that works in the marketplace and shops)
What you think? This way I have a big ass table to work with and I could just print it out and cross off everything one by one.

And then I can do it whenever I have free time :astonished:
I'm up for that, gonna try some non royal frost overlay items now and see if I can find them. If they don't work either I'll clean my cache and see if that helps.
@Fufluns : 179 items x_X I think I would've prefered not knowing this >..> :P

Probably royal frost overlay items are some of the items that haven't been updated into the marketplace. Oh gosh I really hope there aren't any more like those. >...> O M G...It would be insane to go look through the marketplace item per item...But good catch though. Maybe a project to do when I have nothing to do...or for someone else who doesn't have anything to do and is bored and wishes to help out.

----
I'll go make that spreadsheet ...hang on
I'm able to find the "casual" items with broken images just fine, so you're probably right. There seems to be quite a few royal frost detail dresses with broken images missing too.
No problem! (^^,) Hopefully I can help at all, so far I've only been able to find 2 broken images in the marketplace. o.o A lot of them seem to missing. I can only find the raised female and male arms in porcelain and no other colours.
I guess that will be a new project to do. Going over the marketplace and see if everything is in there. But that's for another day.

As for the broken images in the dream avatar: if you want to help, here is the link to the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

One of you could start at the bottom and the other on the top of the group of dream avatar's broken images? Then there is no overlap if you both start working on this at the same time. Cause you guys sure seem geared up haha.
I'm doing bottom right now, so from oldest to newest.
I hope the explanation I added in the spreadsheet helps any.
`Nyuu wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:39 am
` ⇢ .мєσω. ˁ•ᴥ•ˀ

I'm currently on my tablet so i can't help much

Yeah on a tablet that's hard to do :P

Ive been slacking lmao. My bad. But ive brought[…]

Nine. The horns look weird with the hair though.[…]

Roliana turned 10 April 27th. You and everyone are[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!