roliana
Charities, lotteries, and giveaways ahoy!

·٠•● ˟ NightSky Charity ˟ ●•٠·
A charity for everyone! (。・ω・。)ノ

. . . . . Intro . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Welcome to my charity! This is a charity for everyone!
Doesn't matter if you're rich or poor, everyone is treated equally here.
I will try my best to help everyone in their quests as good as i can!
I'd really appreciate it if you'd stay and chat! <3
& Make sure to check back often for new events!

!! Apart from raffles, free commons & page prizes; random donations will still be given!

. . . . . Rules . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Follow Roliana's Rules & ToS
• Be nice to everyone / don't start a fight
• Treat others the way you want to be treated
Stay and chat
• I may add more rules if i see fit

Please follow the rules at all times.

. . . . . 2-Weekly Raffle . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A new raffle starts on every 1st and 15th of the month!
Make sure to participate to win great prizes!

CURRENT RAFFLE: PANDA BUDDY!

Participants;
• foxotanashi

The winner will be announced May 15th.

!! To participate in the raffle; simply post that you'd like to participate in the current raffle.

. . . . . Free commons! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Every month, you can request free commons up to 5OOg worth.
This resets monthly, so everyone can get new commons the next month and so on!

Commons given out this month (May):
• Kaolin | 175g left

!! To get your free monthly commons; simply post wich common(s) you'd like to have up to a value of 5OOg!

. . . . . Page Prizes . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

To keep the activity up within the charity, there's page prizes to be won.
To make it fair, please stay and chat!

The first poster on the following pages win!
pg. 1O;
pg. 2O;
pg. 3O;
pg. 4O;
pg. 5O;

What you get is a surprise! It can be multiple event items or something greater such as a Monthly or Spin item!

. . . . . Dreams Come True! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Are you currently questing items / gold?
Make sure to leave me the link to your quest thread OR tell me what you're looking for!
I will try my best to help you out in making your questing dreams come true. <3

Dreams that came true;

. . . . . Want to help the charity? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

In order for this charity to keep running for years, donations are greatly appreciated!
Any and all items donated to the charity will be given out as raffle prizes, page prizes, etc.

We're currently accepting item donations & gold donations. (Platinum is not accepted at the moment)

!! To send a donation to the charity; send a trade to NightSky Charity as a donation

A big THANK YOU to the following people for donating!

*takes your topic's post virginity* Good luck with your charity, nyuu!
So what's up?
Great to read that. I'm doing fine too. Just went to the library to get some more supernatural dvds to watch. I'm at season 5 right now :P I had to wait for it to be in the library again, so I took a break after season 4 and watched 2 seasons of the 100. Ever watched that series?

I still got some books to read from the library, but I'll get to that some other time.

Also went to the supermarket. Got some stuff.

Something funny and soooo cute happened with my dogs. We got this sample jar of dry dog food. It's kinda for big dogs, while we have small dogs, so they really need to bite it into pieces. Anyways, we threw some of the dog food in the bowls of the dogs and then the dogs take turns going to the bowl...crawl towards it and then steal 1 bit of dog food and then they run off at 70km/hour to their respective spots to munch the dog food down haha. And they just keep doing that :laughing:

so I bought some of the dog food that are bigger bits and they did it again XD :laughing:

Then made some cheesecake for my mom.

No wonder I'm not getting anything done of my to do list XD
` ⇢ .мєσω. ˁ•ᴥ•ˀ

I've never watched supernatural but my dad has watched the 100 and i saw some bits of it, it looks interesting! I haven't really paid attention though so i can't say for sure but i like the storyline / setting.

I rarely read books, mainly because i don't have time to do so... :sweat:
I sometimes read books on my phone though!

Haha aw that sounds super-adorable! My cat does something cute, she's been doing that since she was born- when she drinks, she uses her paw to "scoop" up the water and then she licks the water off her paw. :'D that's legit how she drinks, so cute!

I made Oreo Cheesecake a while back, t'was very nice but oh so heavy for the stomach!

The 100 was exactly what I expected. I usually knew what they were going to do before it happened in the story. Simple human reactions etc.

I can't read from a phone at all. I always get distracted.

I've seen videos of cats doing that! Super cute cat being super lazy haha.
` ⇢ .мєσω. ˁ•ᴥ•ˀ

Maybe one day i'll actually watch the 100 but it's not on my watchlist atm :'D
I loooove Orange is the New Black and Once Upon a Time!
& of course The Flash (best show ever, probably)

I almost always read on my phone, it's easy and i can do it anywhere~

Ohh my god i wish i could show you all the funny things my cat does :'D

Oh yeah I watched the flash and Once upon a time. Although I'm a bit behind. I haven't watched the new seasons yet. But I'm behind on a lot of my shows to be honest. Lucifer, The vampire diaries, the originals,
etc etc.... Even behind on my anime. I -still- haven't finished watching naruto shippuuden!

I got the same feeling about my dogs! My dogs are super crazy and funny!

` ⇢ .мєσω. ˁ•ᴥ•ˀ

The flash is the best ever. <3
And i just love everything about Once Upon a Time, it's so fun to watch!
I just finished the last completed season, still need to watch the one that's currently ongoing.

I sometimes put vids of my cat on snapchat but idk if anyone appreciates that though. :'D

Ive been slacking lmao. My bad. But ive brought[…]

Nine. The horns look weird with the hair though.[…]

Roliana turned 10 April 27th. You and everyone are[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!