roliana
Ask for help or give us suggestions!

Re: Suggestion Log

Tara Frostchild wrote:--SUGGESTION!!--
  1. --Section: Avatar Bottoms

--Actual Suggestion: Octopus Legs

--Anything Extra: Like a mermaid, but with the potential for tentacle puns. Would make for a fun MI. Could also have tentacle hair or something.
So like the Squiddy arms, but for legs? :o

--SUGGESTION!!--
  1. --Section: Roliana

--Actual Suggestion: Indifferent code positions

--Anything Extra: The indifferent code positions is meant to be where bbc codes work without having to be in specific orders

(Example

Code: Select all
    [color=#colorcode][font=font][/font][/color]
    would work just like
    Code: Select all
    [font=font][color=#colorcode][/color][/font]
    )[/font][/color][/size]

144/700
--SUGGESTION!!--
  1. --Section: --Roliana Suggestions--

--Actual Suggestion: avatar closet re-arengement. Right now you can only move an item to another box. What I like is also being able to move an item around in the box it self. So that for example I can put all spicecurls hair next to eachother

--Anything Extra: No

vengeance wrote:
144/700
--SUGGESTION!!--

--Actual Suggestion: avatar closet re-arengement. Right now you can only move an item to another box. What I like is also being able to move an item around in the box it self. So that for example I can put all spicecurls hair next to eachother

1. You can actually sort by alphabetical order within the boxes, if that's what you're looking for!

--SUGGESTION!!--
  1. --Section: item suggestion

--Actual Suggestion: snapchat filters , alien dad hat in assortment of colors

--Anything Extra: snapchat filters : dog, flower crown, etc.

zitao wrote:
vengeance wrote:
144/700
--SUGGESTION!!--

1. You can actually sort by alphabetical order within the boxes, if that's what you're looking for!

I think moving around the items freely inside the box would be great, like venge suggested. I know some people don't have the necessity of it, but we that want to organize as we wish would appreciate it immensely.
For example, if I wanted to put all my shoes together in a certain order, from the ones I wear the most to the ones I wear the least. right now it is not possible to flock them together... Or if I wanted to organize my hair from Shortest to Longest, or colors that I like most to least, etc. The possibilities are infinite.
I really like that we can wear the avvie with free layering because it gives you so many options, it doesn't restrain to a certain look; I wish the same wide way would also be used in rearranging our inventory.
I already have 12 inventory boxes to organize my stuff, but still it's not the way I wish it would be.

Besides, I really really wish that I could make sets of clothes for newbies. Which means, put in a line one set, on another line the other set, etc. it would make life so much easier, for me. (and I think for all other charity owners as well) It's just my own selfish request though, but for other rolians I still think that inventory rearranging would be great for things pointed out above.

Please consider this request, it's one that I wish for the most here :puppy: I'm sure a lot of people would be happy with it as well!

--SUGGESTION!!--
  1. --Section: Fourm

--Actual Suggestion: Looking at this thread, the main posts need to be servery updated, or a new thread altogether.

--Anything Extra: Not what I initially went to suggest, but had to mention it. If you need help with any of this, I can try to help.
--SUGGESTION!!--
  1. --Section: Avatar Items

--Actual Suggestion: With Halloween coming up, just thought we could have recolors of Halloween sets we have in the shops. The Halloween stockings already had some recolors added, why not the rest of the set.

--Anything Extra: If you need a list or whatever of the items, let me know.

Notification Suggestion

--SUGGESTION!!--
  1. --Section: Roliana Notifcation

--Actual Suggestion: I love that we have notifications now I just had a few ideas. I don't know if the mods already had this in mind or what but I mean, can't hurt to say something.

My biggest issue with it is that it requires refreshing to see a change. I tend to get caught up in other things while on the computer. At least that way the title updates. Even better would be if it could ding. The best would be integrating an option for a popup like Windows/Mac uses. I know the last two are more complicated but I know the technology exists. Just a little idea. So, yea.

Coil - In Game Menu/Options Suggestion

--SUGGESTION!!--
  1. --Section: Coil Game

--Actual Suggestion: Just got time to play Coil and I was displeased with how awful it ran. It later gave me an option to turn off the grid effects and it helped wonders! I tried finding it before hand but it seems like I have to throw away several games away to get to the option and actually start playing. As it is in Alpha I imagine you guys are already working on it but ya know haha

--Anything Extra: No.

--SUGGESTION!!--
  1. --Section: Roliana Suggestion

--Actual Suggestion: Can we have a Discord chat for Roliana, since I know Discord has become a thing nowadays? I notice that this site has been inactive for quite sometime, and if we get a Discord chat, we might be able to help people with their quests, discussions, etc. I know we already have a forum, but I think it's OK if we have Discord chat, we might be able to get more members on here. If it doesn't work out, then that's fine too.

--Anything Extra: None.

I believe there's a user run Discord for Roli floating around. We probably won't do one officially, as we want activity on the forums. :P

The two male voices were in fact members of the de[…]

http://78.media.tumblr.com/8577132b19d52eaaf8d1d2[…]

always nice to have ppl come back!

hi and welcome aboard!!

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!