roliana
Light discussions: Structured but not too serious.
So I had forgotten to get stickers the other day. But this morning I ended up running to the store for batteries (thank you smoke detector for your low battery noises at 6 AM :sob: )

And low and behold, I found LISA FRANK STICKERS without actually looking for them. It was a sign :crown: Of course I already have plenty of Lisa Frank stickers but those are my fav so of course I bought them :lipstick:

On the downside, apparently my neighbor has a low smoke detector battery too because I still hear beeping and I can tell it's coming from next door somewhere. But at least I now have stickers :alien:
I love stickers too. I used to keep mine in one of my old spelling books from school. Probably still at my parents somewhere. Our boss has been putting stickers on our pay envelopes, and I eventually want to get a book to stick them in again.

As far as your question goes, I am not sure what language it is, so I am no help there
Ughhh I ended up getting really sick right after my last reply here. :<
I am still getting over it but I felt well enough to check back here. :sparkling_heart: :sparkles:

@littleblack
Oh wow thank you so much for taking the time to translate it all for me. I really appreciate it and I am excited to finally know what they mean lol (some of them I would have never guessed though wow lol.)
It means a lot to me, thank you :heart: ^^

@Shiyura
Thank you for helping as well, I am going to make a note down somewhere to use as a reference so I don't forget xD

As for the topic:

@insaneluzer
OOh that sounds pretty awesome. That kind of collection I am actually interested in myself. I've been trying to find some lolita styled stickers and stuff to collect too xD
I do have some of the little post cards though at least :sparkles:
I hope you find some more great stickers lol~

@Goat
Ahhh Lisa frank stickers, that's pretty cool. Which ones did you find? I used to go crazy over those lol.

@AndrAiaNighthaven
hehe that would be nice to find your old book with stickers in it again, as well as starting a new one. That's pretty cute that you get stickers on your salary envelopes, I have never seen that before lol.

Annnnndd~ now that I had a chance to catch up, I think i am going to go rest for a while again lol :sweat_drops:
I am hoping to get over this cold or whatever it is before the weekend. ._.

Re: I love stickers~ (yay~)

Have you ever heard of a sticker book?? Great way to keep and preserve all those lovely stickers!! I had a few in my youth! I wish I'd kept them, though!!

Stickers are so cute... wouldn't it be fun to make your own? What would you make?

` B̷̵̷e̵̴̵h̛̕i̛҉̀͢͟n͠͏̧̢̀d̸́͘͠͝ ̵̧̨̢y̡͏̵̵ó̷̡͢͝ư̷̶̕͠.̷̴̨̡.͏̡

I am a sticker collector! But a stingy one. If they cost more than a dollar or $2 I feel like it's priced too high. Not that that's kept me from buying them. XD Just feels like I should've gotten more!
I'm not sure if and when I'll ever use them. I definitely want to decorate my room with glow-in-the-dark things.

I would make stickers of all the cute character ideas I have!!

ヽ(゜Q。)ノ? 무서운거 재미있지..?

I have been already sticker crazy as a child. I always did run around with an album.
In the 90's it was trendy to collect and trade stickers.
Nowadays I am big into journaling, so stickers are also a part of my life even
though I must admit that I transitioned a lot more into washi tape and pc printouts.
I just mostly never find really cute stickers where I live.

Oh my gosh, I love stickers! And planner stickers too! That stickers you have is so cute <3

I used to be that way when I was little. Any time I got my hands on Lisa Frank stickers, or something else cute I was always like noooo if I started sticking them to stuff hahaha. I used to have a sticker book but it got lost and I'm still kind of sad about it.

These days I buy stickers that I know I want to collect (mainly Lisa Frank and HK/Sanrio stuff), and those I try to buy multiples of so I still have some to use as well. And all other stickers I buy to use, especially planner stickers. I have a small collection from one of my favorite handmade sticker shops, and a ton of stickers from craft stores (loads of MAMBI ones!). I love stickers so much and I'm so happy they're kinda "in" right now. I also can make my own. As soon as I get my cricut machine fixed I want to work on making sheets to sell but for now I'm just fussy cutting lol.

I haven't seen any good Lisa Frank stickers in the stores in a while! I am trying to rebuild my old stash LOL.

The two male voices were in fact members of the de[…]

http://78.media.tumblr.com/8577132b19d52eaaf8d1d2[…]

always nice to have ppl come back!

hi and welcome aboard!!

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!