roliana
Light discussions: Structured but not too serious.
So I had forgotten to get stickers the other day. But this morning I ended up running to the store for batteries (thank you smoke detector for your low battery noises at 6 AM :sob: )

And low and behold, I found LISA FRANK STICKERS without actually looking for them. It was a sign :crown: Of course I already have plenty of Lisa Frank stickers but those are my fav so of course I bought them :lipstick:

On the downside, apparently my neighbor has a low smoke detector battery too because I still hear beeping and I can tell it's coming from next door somewhere. But at least I now have stickers :alien:
I love stickers too. I used to keep mine in one of my old spelling books from school. Probably still at my parents somewhere. Our boss has been putting stickers on our pay envelopes, and I eventually want to get a book to stick them in again.

As far as your question goes, I am not sure what language it is, so I am no help there
Ughhh I ended up getting really sick right after my last reply here. :<
I am still getting over it but I felt well enough to check back here. :sparkling_heart: :sparkles:

@littleblack
Oh wow thank you so much for taking the time to translate it all for me. I really appreciate it and I am excited to finally know what they mean lol (some of them I would have never guessed though wow lol.)
It means a lot to me, thank you :heart: ^^

@Shiyura
Thank you for helping as well, I am going to make a note down somewhere to use as a reference so I don't forget xD

As for the topic:

@insaneluzer
OOh that sounds pretty awesome. That kind of collection I am actually interested in myself. I've been trying to find some lolita styled stickers and stuff to collect too xD
I do have some of the little post cards though at least :sparkles:
I hope you find some more great stickers lol~

@Goat
Ahhh Lisa frank stickers, that's pretty cool. Which ones did you find? I used to go crazy over those lol.

@AndrAiaNighthaven
hehe that would be nice to find your old book with stickers in it again, as well as starting a new one. That's pretty cute that you get stickers on your salary envelopes, I have never seen that before lol.

Annnnndd~ now that I had a chance to catch up, I think i am going to go rest for a while again lol :sweat_drops:
I am hoping to get over this cold or whatever it is before the weekend. ._.

Re: I love stickers~ (yay~)

Have you ever heard of a sticker book?? Great way to keep and preserve all those lovely stickers!! I had a few in my youth! I wish I'd kept them, though!!

Stickers are so cute... wouldn't it be fun to make your own? What would you make?

` B̷̵̷e̵̴̵h̛̕i̛҉̀͢͟n͠͏̧̢̀d̸́͘͠͝ ̵̧̨̢y̡͏̵̵ó̷̡͢͝ư̷̶̕͠.̷̴̨̡.͏̡

I am a sticker collector! But a stingy one. If they cost more than a dollar or $2 I feel like it's priced too high. Not that that's kept me from buying them. XD Just feels like I should've gotten more!
I'm not sure if and when I'll ever use them. I definitely want to decorate my room with glow-in-the-dark things.

I would make stickers of all the cute character ideas I have!!

ヽ(゜Q。)ノ? 무서운거 재미있지..?

I have been already sticker crazy as a child. I always did run around with an album.
In the 90's it was trendy to collect and trade stickers.
Nowadays I am big into journaling, so stickers are also a part of my life even
though I must admit that I transitioned a lot more into washi tape and pc printouts.
I just mostly never find really cute stickers where I live.

Oh my gosh, I love stickers! And planner stickers too! That stickers you have is so cute <3

I used to be that way when I was little. Any time I got my hands on Lisa Frank stickers, or something else cute I was always like noooo if I started sticking them to stuff hahaha. I used to have a sticker book but it got lost and I'm still kind of sad about it.

These days I buy stickers that I know I want to collect (mainly Lisa Frank and HK/Sanrio stuff), and those I try to buy multiples of so I still have some to use as well. And all other stickers I buy to use, especially planner stickers. I have a small collection from one of my favorite handmade sticker shops, and a ton of stickers from craft stores (loads of MAMBI ones!). I love stickers so much and I'm so happy they're kinda "in" right now. I also can make my own. As soon as I get my cricut machine fixed I want to work on making sheets to sell but for now I'm just fussy cutting lol.

I haven't seen any good Lisa Frank stickers in the stores in a while! I am trying to rebuild my old stash LOL.

I love stickers. I used to have a bunch when I was a kid. I was originally home schooled for the first year, so my mom would give my siblings and I stickers when we did our schoolwork. I had a bunch of stickers slapped on all sorts of things. I seldom buy stickers anymore, though lately I've been wanting to pick some up for work (most people at my work make their own name tags) or just for giggles and kicks. I recently got a pack of decals that are all Zelda themed. I got one on my laptop and I'm probably going to put one on my car, but I've been too lazy to clean up a spot for it. xD There's some shops on Etsy that sell really cool stickers and/or decals, so eventually I'll get some online.

Serena glared at Neil "Did you bring a member of t[…]

http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/xfake_em[…]

Hiya I’m always up for a good chat. How are ya?

Hey everyone! How are you guys? How has your week […]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!