roliana

Discuss matters related to Roliana and its citizens

Re: [ Rate the Avatar Above You ]

Its been a while since i last made an avie on here so please be gentle with me.

Now for the avatar I need to rate.

I like the colors and the items used. The gold in parts of it pop out more then in other part. Was that plan or just happened. The balance in the avatar was off but I still like it so I give your avatar 8/10. Have a great day Railas :)

` ⇢ .мєσω. ˁ•ᴥ•ˀ

9/1O
A very nice avatar, pale colors used, easy on the eyes. ^v^
The only thing that bothers me a bit is the sitting leg pose, since there's no "standing" legs she looks like she's curled up into a ball.

9/10 - I really love the simplicity and sexiness of this avatar but, unfortunately the white in the hand held rabbit does not match the other whites used in the outfit. I don't think that you can fix that though, so I love the avatar overall and the fitting theme.

BUFFER TEXT BUFFER TEXT BUFFER TEXT
I have to be honest, this avi confuses me :sweat_smile: the balance and distribution of colour is pretty good, but unfortunately the items don't work together for me... 5/10

9.5/10 Yours is super cute and the colours are perfect <3 the 0.5 is just my personal preference for avis with more items/using backgrounds (as you can probably tell!) dem pastels though :heart_eyes:

Hmm..seems a little plain without any clothes or accessories at all. I do like that you've got the banana in hand. If you're going for the adopted by monkey's look, then perhaps add some plant elements to spice things up? Maybe a tree in the background, or leaves as clothes, ect. 6/10

Whoa! I love the color balance! The splashes of green all over is my favorite part. The one white leg, however, is kind of throwing me off. Other than that, I think your avatar is fantastic! 9/10

I seriously lack motivation so on days when I do f[…]

I was speaking to my manager at work about the pap[…]

Blooming hell 15 hrs. I might actually have to get[…]

♫ ♫ ♫ Those are tasty too! We're sticking w[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!