roliana
Discuss matters related to Roliana and its citizens
---- Avatar Sites: Talk about other avatar sites here! ---

Firstly let us welcome you to Roliana! We are a relatively new avatar site, always expanding and updating. We have personable moderator staff and a literate and intellectual user-base.

We are aware that a lot of people don't just come here, but go to a variety of other avatar sites about the wonder that is the world wide web.

This thread has been made so you can discuss other avatar sites, talk about other avatar sites and make comparisons or whatever you wish regarding other avatar sites.

Rules:

--Please follow the site rules and the ToS.
    --No flaming.
    --Please be civil.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I assume this was made to account for the super large influx of Gaia users... :]
'Tis probably a good idea. Help cut down on all the repeat posts.

Anyway, in comparison to Gaia, I sorta like how you base gold-granting on the size of the post.
Though I dislike the limits on gradient text and excess BBCode that comes with it.

Glad to be of service, my friends.

*Salutes*

I thought it might be a good idea to cut down on those threads in which people accuse us of 'ripping off' Gaia. Can avatar sites not be inspired by the 'mother' site?

enekororo wrote:I LOVE YOU RAIRAI
Thanks for making this

Seconded. xD

RaiRai wrote:Glad to be of service, my friends.

*Salutes*

I thought it might be a good idea to cut down on those threads in which people accuse us of 'ripping off' Gaia. Can avatar sites not be inspired by the 'mother' site?

Absolutely.
There's plenty of room for more than one website in any particular crowd of Internet users. =3

I love how the amount of gold granted

is based on the length of your posts ^^

A lot of new members complain about that, but at least that keeps the majority of posters literate.

=)

Let's just hope we attract the right crowd of people from this. O:

But I'm definitely going to love this thread. The "you guys copied Gaia" threads were getting a bit redundant.

this site doesn't look that much like gaia, i can see some item inspiration, i think both sites are cool and i deffinatly plan on staying on both until the internet dies... i for one prefer Gaia, but only because i have more gold and items and i've been playing longer, but i already love this site....
RaiRai i was wondering if you had a Gaia account?
lolz i'm pretty sure you attract so many Gaia users because of your add on TekTek.org

SuperNova013 wrote:RaiRai i was wondering if you had a Gaia account?

Yes indeed. I think most of the regulars here come from Gaia. We came over in small doses and settled here.

RaiRai wrote:
SuperNova013 wrote:RaiRai i was wondering if you had a Gaia account?

Yes indeed. I think most of the regulars here come from Gaia. We came over in small doses and settled here.
like the pioneers going out to the west!!! ((sorry, we're on the westward expansion chapter in US history)) lolz So am i right with the Gaia insipred items or not?

Nope. None of them were taken directly from Gaia. Which items seem very similar to you?

xD We're on that chapter, as well.

Actually, Roli had the hearts surrounded the av before Gaia. And I think they might have had the heart balloon/glasses before, too.

the arabian out fits for one, and the clouds around the avi, i can't think of any others....
just wondering what fourm can i find a rp-ing partner in?

I'll share it with you now so I don't forget XP ht[…]

Ah I love it! You got Miya's personality down t[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!