roliana

A place to buy and sell your items

Re: {Platinum Inflation Countering League}--

⇜⚶⚶⚎⚎☸✺☸✺☸✺☸✺☸☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝⚎⚎⚶⚶↬

Well if you played the game every single day after it was released, you'd have almost half a set already. That's already something :wink:

Which items would you go after first? I :heart_eyes: the hairs the most XD First Chu wanted completely new hairs for the event, but I really wanted the NPC hairs recolored haha.

↫⚶⚶⚎⚎⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☸✺☸✺☸✺☸✺☸⚎⚎⚶⚶⇝

I haven't been posting anywhere close to enough to get a full set. D; but i'm not really concerned about events anymore. <3 I just hop on occasionally to chat with you guys. ;-; <3

One more day or about 10 more posts, and I'll be having my full set!!! FINALLY! :heart_eyes: So exciting.

Yeah @Mizore : if you only hop in to chat occassionally, then it's logical that events totally get away from you. Especially when the event is focused on posting and chatting ALOT. Hence why I made earning by a game possible. This way there is just a little added extra :wink:
Although I do wonder: what kind of thing would need to be added for you to actually come back more to Roliana? To actually get you more involved into an event or something? Like are there certain contests you'd like, or certain additions?

Just asking, but I am a coder if you haven't noticed -points to flashy title- so maybe I could implement it. -asks as if I don't have enough sh1t to do already for roliana-

More of a facebook presence actually, it's when I see facebook posts about new items, events, etc. that draws me back in. I'm always on facebook when i'm bored, just scrolling through my news feed and when i see something new on roliana i always swing by to check it out, even if i don't make an actual post. ^^'' what gets me posting more is when the forums are active.. D: I remember back in the day when I would log in after sleeping and this thread's predecessor would have gained 10+ pages... <3 I'd have to root through them to see if any platinum requests had been made, and to attempt to get caught up on what happened while I was gone. xD I loved it. I really miss it. I know I'm part of the problem. ;-; <3 I'm trying to get on here as often as possible, as i'm sure everyone else is as well. We just celebrated our first wedding anniversary, and Roliana is completely responsible for my wife and I meeting in the first place. <3 We MET on this site. I owe this site sooooooo much. D; <3

@Mizore : Yeah I try to post everything on facebook as often as I can. Maybe I should post general chatter too. Like little bugs that got fixed, just to keep all the tweets/posts going and keeping it in people's feeds. Although that wasn't originally my job >..> I just had to code shizzle. We have actual social media people that should do this, but they haven't been online in ages. -sigh-

Activity we tried to get back by having our posting contests, which is still on going right now, I should post more too >..> But I'm so tired! I think I'm depressed. Because I can't get any energy for anything -sigh-

Yessss... general banter on fb would be good. ^-^ just something to let people know that the admins and content people for the site are still active and trying to keep people engaged. Something like caption contests with a prize of gold or plats or items.. I know it's hard when you guys have sooooooo much on your plates already though. XP <3 just some thoughts. -huggles-

also... my wife had a pretty cool suggestion. o3o she said that you might be able to have a back to the future-type event that would bring back some old event items or spin items that a lot of people are wanting but supply is like... insanely low (I'm not sure what those might be because I don't lurk the marketplace like I used to, but yeah. ) XD Like make them INSANELY hard to get by posting (Increase site activity A LOT, or make them available to buy through plats (increase in site donations = YAY! :D ) like maybe make the winters, angel, and demonic wings available on rotation one year... like you have 4 months to try and post enough to earn a pair of winters wings, or you can donate $$$ amount of money to buy them outright.

Also... I've seen this on other sites and I think it keeps the community engaged. give the people like 4 options for monthly items they want to see, something you've been wanting to design or ideas you've been toying around with, and whatever wins the popular vote gets made for the following month. It would be cool to still have an element of surprise, so maybe do titles only.. like "enchanted forest" or "night watchman". x.x maybe this is something you already do... XD but i'm so completely out of touch with roli anymore.. ;-; it makes me so sad.

I would love to volunteer to take over the social media accounts, but I doubt anyone would be down for letting me. xD I haven't been active on here in forever, but I want to change that... Roli means so much to me, and my little growing family. ;-; <3 I want to be a part of keeping it alive. ^-^ <3 so i will post for now. XD

Hota: x.o I need to make myself a new cute avatar. ;-;

That idea of your wife is already something we had thought of. We're actually working on something similar but it's taking its sweet time ofcourse to be made. (I wasn't the one who was going to make it btw, Cait was.)

I can suggest you as an application for it. Seeing as the regular social media workers are not doing their job right now. (I'm the only one posting I believe. And maybe Cait...But that's it) I'll ask if they wish to know other things about you before making this thing happen.

What we really need for roliana is someone to help me out with coding. Shi is already helping out ofcourse, but I'm talking about someone I could meet up with and we could code together at the same time and really get some shizzle moving. Unfortunately most of my friends are too busy with work and life and their own projects so they don't really are in the mood to help out. And those that are willing to help, know nothing of coding... -sigh-

So I couldn't decide on which fabric to get to make my cosplay skirt and just ended up buying both fabrics. It's like 15 euros for each batch and I figure if one fabric doesn't work for my cosplay skirt,
I could theoretically use the fabric for something else. Maybe a straight skirt or something. I dunno.
Everything is possible haha.

Just an FYI: The event has come to an end. I turned off event currency and the coil game no longer gives cakes either. So yeah.

If you still need to spend your cakes, the event shop stays open for another day, maybe 2. So spend them while you can :smiley:

I seriously lack motivation so on days when I do f[…]

I was speaking to my manager at work about the pap[…]

Blooming hell 15 hrs. I might actually have to get[…]

♫ ♫ ♫ Those are tasty too! We're sticking w[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!