roliana
A place to buy and sell your items
Uhhhhh......iunno what to say......xD;;

A mysterious lady of many names, Hotarla (with an L, not an I!) is a perennial lurker of Roliana. She will come out of the woodwork during special events, occasionally gifting unsuspecting people. Along with fellow Rolian Littleblack, she co-owns the charity "Freebies for Newbies," where both new and old members can receive free stuff!

uhhhhh, how's that lol?

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗BEAUTIFUL∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

Awesome :thumbsup: Now @littleblack needs to write out an "about" and the first page is nicely updated!

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗CHAOS∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

Maybe just stick to a small bio? That describes your stay here on roli/PICL ? Why you joined PICL or what you do on roli? Or whatever? I dunno. I made my bio more personal :P Like more about my private life :P

Okay something completely off topic:
Don't you guys hate it when you're at work (could stop right there, but gonna continue anyways) and you need to take a break of some form....that when you're supposed to dive back into work, you can't seem to bring yourself to start again -sigh-

I was in such a good zone a bit ago, but then had to supervise the students during their lunch break... now I'm like: I'm done for the day. No inspiration/mood to continue working :P I feel like it's time to go to bed actually :laughing:

Re: {Platinum Inflation Countering League}-- 60 Pl...

Ohhh I have that all the time! It's like I'm on a roll then I'm like yeah break and I'll come back. Then after break its like ugg... can't be bothered now lol

For the Font page (guess I'll get it done now cause work is boring)

The other co-owner of Freebies for Newbies. Learning coding under Frey.Crafting is a big part of her life so you'll see her roaming about in the craft form.

Yeah think that's about it for my intro.
i always feel sleep or tired after lunch break myself. like.....i don't want to work no more lol, leave me alone and let me sleep pft. that and the weather doesn't help...xP

OKAAYY i'm gonna just put this out there but i'll be selling 54 plats. because yeah, OCD about my random odd/even numbers lol.
Hotarla wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:18 pm
i always feel sleep or tired after lunch break myself. like.....i don't want to work no more lol, leave me alone and let me sleep pft. that and the weather doesn't help...xP

OKAAYY i'm gonna just put this out there but i'll be selling 54 plats. because yeah, OCD about my random odd/even numbers lol.

Alrighty! I've added your plats to the sales list. Uhm, are you okay with the 200g/each?

Updated the intro @littleblack

No I'm not changing anything :astonished: Sometimes roli loads a light version whenever a javascript issue comes up. So that's what you're experiencing.

I had asked shi to work on a light version for roliana, but it isn't finished. I think the main thing is that we need to work on some form of stylesheet that makes updating this type of thing easier :P

▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[…]

_______________________________________________ […]

If you have Amazon I'm pretty sure you can rent th[…]

Her late 70s, I believe. I am unfortunately horrib[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!