roliana
Dive into another world! Roleplays here

Re: nduns x Railas

After a nice lecture, Amy smiled and saw the class off as Neil said, "Well, at least the teacher's nice. Even her being headless didn't freak me out too much," as Izy said, "And there's one more class to go, monster world cooking," as Neil blinked and replied, "You know, that actually sounds like fun."

"Except when the ingredients try to run away from you." Skye chortled.
"I prefer baking, myself, nothing moves on the table at least." Reu commented.

"Not true," Izy replied, "Remember that slime pie you made last year?" Neil blinking and uttering, "You mean like ordinary slime or like the slimes in Dragon Quest?" Izy replying, "Yeah, no many people know it, but those are real creatures and they're not as weak as those games would have you believe."

"Oh right. That was a handful. Those things made the biggest mess of the kitchen." Reu made a face, remembering the horrible cleanup process. "Not weak, and not clean whatsoever. I swear I was covered in gunk for the next week. And the pie didn't even taste good!"

Izy nodded and replied, "I can attest to that. My mom makes it and it's terrific, so I know what a good slime pie is like," Neil uttering, "Well, I did eat eyeballs and like them today, so now I'm actually intrigued."

Ive been slacking lmao. My bad. But ive brought[…]

Nine. The horns look weird with the hair though.[…]

Roliana turned 10 April 27th. You and everyone are[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!