roliana

Dive into another world! Roleplays here

Re: nduns x Railas

After a nice lecture, Amy smiled and saw the class off as Neil said, "Well, at least the teacher's nice. Even her being headless didn't freak me out too much," as Izy said, "And there's one more class to go, monster world cooking," as Neil blinked and replied, "You know, that actually sounds like fun."

"Except when the ingredients try to run away from you." Skye chortled.
"I prefer baking, myself, nothing moves on the table at least." Reu commented.

"Not true," Izy replied, "Remember that slime pie you made last year?" Neil blinking and uttering, "You mean like ordinary slime or like the slimes in Dragon Quest?" Izy replying, "Yeah, no many people know it, but those are real creatures and they're not as weak as those games would have you believe."

"Oh right. That was a handful. Those things made the biggest mess of the kitchen." Reu made a face, remembering the horrible cleanup process. "Not weak, and not clean whatsoever. I swear I was covered in gunk for the next week. And the pie didn't even taste good!"

Izy nodded and replied, "I can attest to that. My mom makes it and it's terrific, so I know what a good slime pie is like," Neil uttering, "Well, I did eat eyeballs and like them today, so now I'm actually intrigued."

"I haven't tried your moms slime pie before." Reu commented, before turning to Neil again. "I'd advise against eating any student-made slime pie. I think a lot of people like to...'joke around' and fill it with anything disgusting they can come up with." Reu made a face as he explained. Making quotes with his fingers when he said "joke around."

Izy nodded and said, "Yeah, I remember when I made it and added brimstone. That was classic."

"Hahaha, remember the look on Skye's face when she took a bite?" Reu started laughing, meanwhile Skye slapped him on the back.

Neil smiled and thought, 'I'd have liked to have seen that,' when a female ogre entered the class and said, "Hello, class. So good to see some familiar faces. It's time for a fun year of cooking."

Skye merely huffed, and crossed her arms. "If you guys don't give it a rest, I'll use you as one of the ingredients."
Reu just grinned and rolled his eyes.

Izy snickered as they were soon told to make a simple newt salad, Neil uttering, "That actually sounds appetizing."

"Newt salad is probably one of the better recipes." Reu observed, nodding as he gathered his ingredients.
Mixing them all together on a bowl, he prepared the mixture.

The teacher had paired up everyone, though while Izy was with Reu, Neil was with Skye. Now he could not help but feel nervous. What if she tried to get him in trouble again?

"Do you think you could grab that spatula over there?" Reu asked of Izy.

Meanwhile Skye began collecting ingredients. "We'll need this, and this..oh and definitely this!"

Neil helped out as well while another student slipped a live newt into the jar of newts they would use for the salad, thinking, 'That'll teach you to get away with letting a rat loose,' as Neil reached into the jar only to freak out when the newt shifted in his hands and blinked at him.

I seriously lack motivation so on days when I do f[…]

I was speaking to my manager at work about the pap[…]

Blooming hell 15 hrs. I might actually have to get[…]

♫ ♫ ♫ Those are tasty too! We're sticking w[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!