roliana
Dive into another world! Roleplays here

Re: nduns x Rose

Vella looked wide-eyed and blushed "Uh, Neil, this isn't the most appropriate time. Maybe we can talk about this later"
Marni wasn't in a sympathetic mood and rolled her eyes "Just get on with it!"

((xia isn't there... yet))

Neil took a deep breath and said, "Right," before explaining everything about his future self and how he was the one who had really done everything.

Everyone looked surprised... especially Vella. She began to question which Neil she had developed feelings for.

"Damn," Izy uttered, "So if it hadn't been for your future self, everything would have turned out worse."

Marni frowned "Something doesn't add up, ok. If it was the other Neil who fetched Harlem's jar... then why didn't Harlem possess him?" she looked at Izy "From what you told me earlier... Harlem tried to burn you, poison you, turn you against us and seduce you. So why not try at least the first few on the other Neil?"

Meanwhile, Xia and Faith's spirit had left Xia's work and were just wandering around town. Xia sighed "Why don't you come home with me? I bet the others would be happy to have you back-"
But Faith shook her head "Back? I'm a spirit... No, it's best they mourn and move on"
Xia raised her eyebrow "Is this because you don't want to make things harder on Marni... or because you don't want to see Izy?"
Faith sighed.

Izy shrugged and replied, "I dunno. You got any ideas?" Neil sighing, "Nothing."

Suddenly Faith could sense the others talking about the unmentionable and she sighed "Y-You need to get back to the others. Neil has blabbed information no-one was supposed to know"
Xia looked hopeful "Care to join me?"
Faith shook her head "I-I can't" but before she vanished, Faith gave Xia all the information she needed to answer the questions the others had.
Xia raised her eyebrow "I thought you just said this information wasn't to be known to any of us?"
Faith shrugged "Neil is the one who revealed first... the repercussions will fall on him" and with that she vanished.
Xia looked concerned and teleported home. When she arrived inside behind Vella, she hung up her scythe and hugged Vella then Marni.

Izy blinked and asked, "Where did you-?" looking toward the door and back at Xia.

Xia glanced at Izy "I can tekeport... duh" she then looked at Marni "How are you coping?"
Marni sighed "Better if I had the answers I needed"
Xia nodded "Oh I don't know..."

Izy blinked and asked, "Do you know something we don't?"

Xia looked at Izy - she wanted to tell them she had seen Faith's spirit... which was impossible... but she kept by Faith's wishes. Still she now had ALL this information from Faith... but did she want harm to come to Neil, since he was the one who gave out the information first?
Vella could see Xia's concentrated face and chuckled "She's having an internal debate in her head"

Neil let out a sigh and said, "Look, I already said a bunch of stuff I wasn't supposed to. I don't think anything can be more shocking than that."

Marni stood, approached Xia and grabbed her arms, taking her out of her internal debate "Xia, if you know something... PLEASE... I need to know what's going on. Why was Faith taken from me... again"
Xia looked at everyone, especially Neil and sighed "Fine... On one condition... You don't ask me HOW I know this"
Marni pursed her lips together but nodded.
Xia looked at Vella who held her hands up as if to say 'no objection from me'. Xia looked at Izy and Neil "Well?"

"As if either of us are gonna object to that," Izy replied with a shrug as Neil nodded.

Xia began to tell them the extended version to Neil's story, information he didn't have. That the recent events had been somewhat different from how things turned out. That the future Neil had had an accomplice... future Marni... in essence form.
Marni's eyes widened "W-Was I dead?"
But Xia didn't answer and continued with the information. She explained that Kahli's goal had been to frame not only Marni but Grior as well... some jealousy thing. In future Neil's present... She had succeeded. So future Neil and Marni travelled back in time to stop her... and they were successful.
Vella raised her eyebrow "Wait... time travel is BIG... only certain people have that ability"
Marni looked at Vella "Would he?" she then looked at Xia "What about Faith?"
Xia nodded "From what I now know... future Marni sacrificed herself to summon the council so Kahli would be punished. And future Neil faded back into the mainstream so time would even out. I don't know for certain but... If Kahli's magic was keeping Faith alive... and she either lost her magic or her life... it explains why Faith-" but she stopped herself. "Anyway... that is the information I have to share. At least we can have a little peace now-" but when she looked at Marni, she was more worked up than before "Time travel... He wouldn't... he couldn't" she then looked at Izy "You said after you came through the portal is vaporised?"
Vella looked at Marni "What are you thinking?"