roliana
Dive into another world! Roleplays here

Re: nduns x Rose

Neil's ears perked up as he made a light sound to get Harriet's attention.

Harriet heard a strange grunt noise and smirked thinking to herself 'So they are around here'. She then faced away from Serena and Marni's direction and whispered to what she thought was air "Vella has come up with a plan to save our squad members. But we need Xia's help"

Meanwhile, Marni and Serena were still at each other's throats... no magic had been used, for both knew what would happen, but that didn't stop them screaming at each other.

Harriet took a deep breath and muttered "I hope this works"

Xia could feel the words from Harriet's mouth enter her mind - not quite sure how she could help while asleep. But then it struck her and she knew what was being asked of her. She wished she could communicate with the others now that she knew who they were; for in her mind she knew Izy and Neil were friends and she knew Vella and Marni were her cousins. In this wraith state, while asleep her mind was more focused then when she was awake. Xia tried to move her fingers... but it was strain.

Meanwhile, Harriet stepped out from behind the trees, standing back but between Marni and Serena. The storms intensity felt like their was about to be torn apart. Harriet looked at Marni and mind linked with her [She's not worth it... you two are about to pull the world apart. You can settle this like civilized people]
Marni looked at Harriet [She needs to be taught a lesson. She thinks because she's a member of the council she can do whatever she likes...]
Harriet shook her head [We have a plan... This will all be sorted. But if you continue fighting with her... you'll be punished along with her]
Marni sighed and pulled back her magic. Serena saw this and smirked "JUST AS I HAVE SAID ALL ALONG... YOUR WEAK MARNI" and she pushed more magic toward Marni but Harriet got in the way. Now if Harriet had been the grim reaper, Serena's magic would have bounced off... but since she wasn't... Harriet received the full blast and was thrown back so far she collided with a large oak. She winced and fell to the ground. Serena's mag cut quickly as she looked shocked but Marni looked at Serena enraged and with Serena's magic suddenly stopped, she could use her magic and confined Serena in a magic cage, similar to the one containing Marcus and Mohika. The storm dispersed and everything had calmed. Marni called back "IZY! You can release the shield". Since Marni didn't have to focus her mind on Marcus and Mohika's cages just Serena's, she was able to rush over to where Harriet had landed.
Serena tried hard to break free from the cage... but it was no use. Marni's magic was at full force and going strong.

Izy gasped and did just that, slithering toward the area and asking, "Harriet, are you okay?" looking down at her.

Harriet was out cold... There was no sign of life in her at all. Marni soon appeared next to Izy "How is-" but she knew not to finish her sentence. She crouched down to take Harriet's pulse and sighed standing back up "We have to get her to the death fort and inform Dustin and Nancy" She looked at Izy "Help me carry her?"

Izy nodded and sighed, "Dammit, why does this keep happening?" holding up Harriet by her shoulders.

As they carried Harriet to the death squad fort, Marni acknowledged Izy's question and thought about it... What had put them on this path for them to go through everything they had... and it hit her, but she remained silent for now.
Dustin and Vella had finished working on the squad member and sighed. No-one else had fallen ill which was a huge relief for Dustin. Vella nodded at him before noticing Nancy wasn't in the tent with them "Nancy?"
Dustin looked at Vella "Maybe she got called out to help another squad member?"
But Vella could sense something was off and she shook her head "No... something doesn't feel right"
Dustin shrugged then was hit with a wave of pain and fell to the ground. Vella gasped and frowned "NO! NO NO NO NO NO! Don't you dare, Dustin-" she then called out for help "Nancy? Anyone?" but what she didn't know was the tent she was in was sound proofed and Nancy, who was outside couldn't hear her. Vella looked worried and thought 'Is the virus or whatever it is now attacking Dustin?'

Izy bit her lower lip with concern. Should she go outside and alert Nancy or was that a bad idea?

As they arrived at the fort, Marni nodded at Izy to lower Harriet to the ground for a moment. After that she could see how nervous Izy was and could understand after what happened the last time Izy was among death squad members. She looked at Izy "You okay to do this?"

With Dustin writhing in pain, Vella wasn't sure what to do. She called out for Nancy again "NANCY!?!?"

Marni looked away from Izy for a moment as she spotted two guards approach.
One guard spoke "This area is off limits to outsiders"
Marni gulped "We're friends of your temporary leader"
The second guard raised his eyebrow "Harriet? Where is-" but he paused when Marni stepped aside to reveal Harriet laying on the ground.
The guards looked at each other.

Izy took a deep breath and said, "I think I can do this. Will they hunt me again?"

But from the look on the guards faces, Marni shook her head at Izy "I think they have something more important than you presence, Iz"
One guard rushed to Harriet's side, the other sounded the alarm. The guard by Harriet looked at Marni with a frown "Who did this?"
Marni gulped "I-I need to see Dustin or Nancy"
The other guard returned just in time to hear Marni's request "Dustin is an outcast. Nancy as in the Narashoo?"
Marni's eyes widened "Wait, narashoo?"

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗ B ∗ E ∗ A ∗ U ∗ T ∗ I […]

Gregor chuckled. "Well I wouldn't call myself unsa[…]

He nodded. "If I need anything I'll ask. I should […]

Ebony wasn't 100% convinced. She trusted Gabe, but[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!