roliana
Dive into another world! Roleplays here

Re: nduns x Default time travel

It was a fine day in the kingdom of Asteria. Neil had awoke quite a while ago as he approached Saffina's room and knocked on the door, asking, "Are you up?"

Looking at the door, she heard him and smiled before going to the door and answering it. "Yes, what do you want?"She asked him.

"It's time for breakfast," the man replied as he noticed she was still in her nightgown and uttered, "After you get changed, of course," a light blush on his face.

She looked at him. "Are my parents back?"She asked hearing him speak about getting changed. "What if I don't want to get changed?"She asked him.

She looked at him. "Well that's no fun."She teased him a bit before looking at him. "Want to help me?"She asked before grinning. "Just kidding."She said closing the door and making her way to her closet and picking out a gown to wear.

Neil had actually taken her question seriously and was slightly disappointed when she wound up kidding. Either way, he headed off to the dining hall to join the royal family, both the king and queen awaiting their daughter's arrival.

Making her way out of the room, she looked around the area before making her way in to the dinning hall. "Morning."She smiled.

The king smiled and said, "Good morning, Saffina," her mother adding, "Yes, it is very nice to see you."

During breakfast, the king said, "By the way, Saffina, there is something I wish to discuss."

Eating Breakfast, she looked at her father for a moment and smiled. "What is it?"She asked curiously.

"Well, as you know, you will be the ruler of this kingdom in a few years," the man replied, her mother gasping, "Honey, are you sure it's not too soon?"

The man nodded as Neil looked concerned, the king adding, "I think you should be taught how to fight in case the time comes when you need to."

"I prefer to use magic."She commented before shaking her head. "I'm good at that, the fighting is Neil's job."She pointed out. "And here I thought you were talking about marriage, as I deem nobody worthy of me."She smiled.

The man narrowed his eyelids and sighed, "It will have to happen eventually, but one problem at a time."

Suddenly, a knock was heard at the door as Neil blinked.

Izy tapped her chin and said, "I like it," shruggi[…]

Lydia gave a slow nod of agreement, even though on[…]

"Eusme?" Flaern seemed just as surprised to see he[…]

Nothing much, probably gonna attempt to sleep earl[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!