roliana
Enjoy some chatter, make new friends, or join a club

Re: Kazi's Health Club * Gym * Spa

::*:・゚’,。・:*:・゚’

Yesss! it gives me so much energy!

I should probably try that! I also bought these flavoured powders to add to water to give it a taste, very healthy according to my gym instructor. :smile: I've got Elderflower, Apple and Passionfruit at the moment.~

::*:・゚’,。・:*:・゚’

The packets are by Bolero, if you type "Bolero Elderflower" on Google Images you'll see it. :smile:

Ahh Roli is so inactive so little people posting, makes me sad, i just want to post all day. :c

I hope everyone is well! I've been busy with work. However, I am starting a regular yoga regimen as I gained back ten pounds and am exceedingly displeased with myself over this. I was doing so well! :disappointed: :disappointed_relieved:

Ugh. I have this dumb lingering cough from being sick that's making it hard to do anything fitness-y.
Yoga: coughing severely limits the number of poses I can actually do with any amount of success.
Cardio: breathing faster just makes me cough more.
Lifting weights: Haha, yeah...that's not going to happen while I'm coughing. Cough at the wrong time and suddenly I'm dropping a barbell on my chest or toppling over because I lost my balance with a barbell on my shoulders.

So it looks like I'm benched for a little while yet. Very light yoga in the meantime.

Editing:

@`Nyuu I found the Bolero flavors, but shipping is super expensive to the states. I want to try them, but I think I'll wait until I'm in Belgium to order them :)

I'm sorry if there's already a thread for this. […]

I'm waiting for my friend to arrive so she and I […]

I have noisy neghbours too. They vacuum three tim[…]

Marni looked at Kahli, waiting for her to explain,[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!