roliana
Dive into another world! Roleplays here

Re: nduns x Default time travel

Neil tapped his chin and groaned, "But it took us hours to get this far. Okay, it's a big risk, but here's the idea. We hand off the end of the bridge and let you pass," the woman retorting, "So you can peak up my kilt? Fat chance!" Neil remarking, "As if!" the woman barking, "Oh, so I'm not attractive enough, am I!?"

Listening to the two argue once more she sighed. "Neil, I'll let you have a kiss if you do as this lady wants." She suggested.

Neil stopped briefly as the Scottish woman laughed, "I like that kid's spunk! I have to admit, she at least has brains!"

Suddenly, all went silent when Neil suddenly noticed two tanks headed toward them, one on each side as he uttered, "How is this bridge strong enough to hold those up?" the Scottish woman groaning, "Oh no."

Suddenly, a humanoid alligator poked his head up from one of them and shouted, "There they are! Aria has a huge bounty on their heads! Let's ram them!"

"Well deal is off."She commented as she seen the tanks and she shook her head. "How the hell are we supposed to do this now?"

Neil sighed and humped Saffina over his shoulders, saying, "Close your eyes tight," before leaping onto the ropes and jumping off the bridge, the Scottish woman doing the same. And sure enough, all three landed in a swamp below, the water more than enough to soften their landing.

Doing that, she let out a scream as they landed in the water, and she opened her eyes looking around. "Oh this is disgusting."She muttered.

"Aye, but it was the only option," the Scottish woman grumbled before seeing her pipes being taken downstream, Neil smiling while she had a look of disappointment. She then turned to him and spat, "SHUT UP!"

She smirked a bit but didn't say anything. "Come on let's get to shore."She muttered.

Soon enough, the group returned as the woman asked, "What was that about a bounty?" Neil replying, "I have no idea."

He then noticed an electronic poster with his image and Saffina's on it, issuing a 10,000,000 dollar reward as he ran over and spat, "What the hell!?"

She looked at Neil for a moment after seeing the poster. "We're so screwed."She sighed.

"How did you guys get a bounty from Aria?" the Scottish woman asked, "Seriously, I totally deserve that with my awesome skills!"

She looked at Neil for a moment before looking the woman over. "We done nothing wrong."

"Obviously," the woman replied, "Iffn you had done something wrong, Aria would reward you. Clearly you two must have done something to make her angry."

"She's just mad because she's an ugly demon, and no one likes her." Saffina pointed out.

Neil let out a sigh and explained, "I think I know another reason. It's because she once faced us 3,000 years in the past," the Scottish woman staring in shock as he added, "We almost defeated her, but then she sent us all the way into the future. Our goal is to find a portal back home and prevent her from taking over."

"Wow," the woman uttered before laughing, "That just sounds so insane, I have to believe that! To think there's someone out there who actually scares Aria!"

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗ B ∗ E ∗ A ∗ U ∗ T ∗ I […]

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ It doesn't really m[…]

Sweet! Link me to it when ya do! I'll make a deal[…]

Ah I love it! You got Miya's personality down to […]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!