roliana
Dive into another world! Roleplays here

Re: nduns x Rose

Marni's essence rejoined with Neil's mind and sighed "Sorry... But I just witnessed just how lost Kahli has become-" shaking her head and focusing "Alright now... Because of importance... Harlem's essence should be right at the end"

Back outside the vault, the puppet stood up to protect Xia "Are you so clouded by jealousy Kahli?"
Kahli scoffed "Don't pretend to know anything... your just a puppet... an image of someone I did care for once... before I was betrayed"
Since she had Marni's memories, the puppet frowned "Betrayed? How so?" her eyes widened "You mean Grior? He was her potions partner... there was nothing-" but Kahli shook her head "I know what I saw..."

Neil stated this to the others as Izy said, "Wow, you sure know a lot right now."

Marni's essence reminded him... no-one could know he wasn't the past Neil.
As they got closer, Vella's breathing got shallow "We are close... I... can... sense him"

Vella gathered herself as they approached a pedestal with a jar on it. Vellawas hesitant to touch it "Hello again, Harlem". The contents of the jar could sense her presence and the jar glowed.
Taken back, Marni's essence gulped "Well... that's him alright"

Izy blinked and asked, "How's this gonna work? Do we just take the jar out of here or do we have to do something else?"

Vella nodded "Make sure the area isn't-" but she stopped mid sentence and fell to her knees... her breathing becoming more difficult.
Marni's essence gasped "He's trying to take her life force. Neil... You have to do something... Get her away from the jar!"

Neil gasped, "Vella!" before wrapping his arms around her and dragging her away from the jar, Izy approaching it and taking hold of it, saying, "I think I'll be the one to hold onto this."

Marni's essence glanced at Izy - Harlem's essence began heating up the jar, hoping Izy would drop it. "Neil... tell Izy to watch out... Harlem wants her to drop the jar and free him"

Neil nodded and stated all of that, the lamia saying, "Well, too bad my tail's cold-blooded. Come on, let's go."

Harlem could sense the lamia's cockiness... and with the heat, he radiated a kind of poison which affected the cold blooded and like acid ate away at the flesh.
Marni's essence gasped "Neil... what's happening to Izy's tail?"

Izy stared and bit her lower lip, Neil gasping, "No!" as Izy tossed the tail away, Neil grabbing it right before it could hit the ground.

Harlem grew frustrated and decided to use a different tactic. He began whispering at her... trying to plant lies about her friends in her head.

Izy stared at the jar and uttered, "Look, I may not be intelligent, but you're getting desperate," Neil asking, "What?" the lamia asking, "You don't hear those awful things he's saying about you?"

Marni's essence had had enough of Harlem's ploys "Neil... I need to take you over! Harlem is trying to seduce Izy so she'll release him"

I'll share it with you now so I don't forget XP ht[…]

Ah I love it! You got Miya's personality down t[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!