roliana

A place to buy and sell your items

Re: {Platinum Inflation Countering League}--

Good luck on your first day of the job!!!! :D
I should get a Halloween outfit ready soon and that count down is bugging me now!
I'm going to say it's an event. A Halloween event! And if it's an event I'm going to try my best to stick this time!

· . . · . · . . · . · . . · . · . . · . · . . · .

⇜⚶⚶⚎⚎☸✺☸✺☸✺☸✺☸☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝⚎⚎⚶⚶↬

Omg my first job day was ridiculous on how bad it went.

I needed to start at 10 am. I got there at 10 before 10. Nobody was there, and no lights were on,
it was completely deserted. So I figured, maybe they start at exactly 10 am. Some people don't arrive early, they arrive just on time or a little bit too late.

10 am passed, still nothing. I figure maybe they are stuck in traffic.

10 after 10, okay this is a little bit too much time that has passed. So I called the temp agency. So they called the employer. After like 10 minutes they manage to contact them and it seems the temp agency had sent them an e-mail but my employer hadn't seen it until like just now. So they assumed I was not coming. Or able to come. Even though I had confirmed 'monday 10 am' on wednesday already x_X Utterly ridiculous.

Some people arrived at 10.30 am cause they'd be coming in anyways, however they knew nothing about me or how to get me started. :laughing: So they just gave me all the websites they have and now I need to check them out and that's about it.

Totally not what I had been expecting x_x

↫⚶⚶⚎⚎⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝⛤⚝☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☸✺☸✺☸✺☸✺☸⚎⚎⚶⚶⇝

Typical. Cause when I went to my tempt job for the first time, when I turned up they were all confused what was going on. The supervisor was even more confused what was going on and he was like "Oh we heard about them getting us tempts but after that nothing else. Then you all just turned up" so first day training was like "we did not plan it so we are going with what we can" so most of our time we were just sitting there staring at each other not sure what to day.

Oh and we were all in this little room so it's not like we can move around and look outside. The supervisor had to keep apologising about it even when it's not he's fault.

Gosh that must've been really awkward. Not only for you as a temp but for your employer too. =/

Honestly sometimes I wished I could just organise everything myself. Like with my internship I'm doing in november. I did everything myself and it's perfectly in order. I just sent in the last documents. We're almost a month before it begins and EVERYTHING IS DONE!

Ironically I applied to temp agencies before to be a recruiter and never got the job, while I'm obviously good at making these things happen in advance. I don't let it lay for a week before doing it.
I make sure that everything is finished and signed days before the job, unless when I'm working with quick temp jobs that are like: today I call you to check if you're free tomorrow, oh you are? Want to work? Yeah?Great. -send contract-

I'd be awesome as a temp agency recruiter, me thinks. I hate calling people but I'd work so efficiently >..>

Oh it was! We just sat there and like "um.... what should we talk....." and that silence when people not sure what to say.

It's the same thing where I work. Like our section was behind and then managers was like "why are they behind? Are they being lazy?" But wait they didn't ask us why we are behind they ask the team leaders which they have no flipping clue why, though we have been telling them things but still, they got really bad communications.

Oh the job I applied in where I work I didn't get it, and now I'm thinking to really looks outside the company now. I got until end of Jan so I best start looking even though if they are willing to extend my contract I don't want to be a tempt, I want a permanent job!

Yeah bad communications are...Well...bad :laughing: I just fixed my contract for monday myself and things are fine. Apparently there is a 3 hour rule. I need to do a minimum of 3 hours or I can't get a contract. I was like crap, I only agreed to 2 hours with the employer, because I didn't know about this 3 hour rule. I told the temp agency: fine put in 3 hours. I'll see what I do with that extra hour. Like if I can stay there I'll work 1 hour longer there, but if they want to close off the office, I'll go home and finish that hour at home or do it on tuesday. The hour will get worked somehow, just maybe not at the hour that's in the contract.

Now that I know about that 3 hour rule, I am going to keep track of it. Like if I'm going to work from home I'll make sure I can spend 3 hours that day. Minimum. Or something along those lines.

I'm so glad I can just e-mail, text or app my employer haha. Makes things sooooooo much easier than me calling the temp agency, them calling my employer and then them calling me back >..> Totally inefficient.

Aww too bad you didn't get the job and I totally get the no longer wanting a temp job. It's too much of an if right? Will I get hired for extra time or not, what if they don't? Your bills still need to be paid each month...

Oh yeah when we started the job cause we are tempts they were saying thing like if we are ill you need to call the agency and the agency will call the team leader or manager. We like like hell no, with the communication they had when we start we rather call both place. Then it kind of agreed into we just call the work place.

Yup! Like will they just one day tell me that I'm no longer needed? I had that twice and it does not feel good. First was the being mad redundant. 2nd time was the tempt job, we got told our contact got extended for 2 more months, then a week later we were told that week was our last week.

Yeah that must've sucked. Especially since you're relying on that income. They don't get it. They think money will come magically to us. No, we actually need to work for that money. =.="

Yeah that's why I don't want to still be in a tempt even I know they can't really get rid of us cause they need us to get the scanning going unless one day they decided that they are moving that to a different place then that means we lose our job. At the moment I'm trying to make myself more useful and it's something they want to deal with but they can't cause they are too busy with other stuff (if you get what I mean).

All in all.... still need a permanent job. Might take part-time permanent I guess...

Don't we all needs jobs these days :laughing: :sweat_smile:
I thought my parttime job would be enough to solve my current problems but currently it seems like there won't be as many hours done as I had hoped. I thought it would've been 20hours a week. So I was looking forward to the 900 euros each month. Which is twice the amount I got from unemployment.

But now... -sigh- I'll happy if I can get my unemployment pay from the parttime job each month >..>

To drown my sorrows, I'm gonna make cheesecake today... >.>

EDIT: maybe something for you guys to give your opinions on: http://www.roliana.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=227629

yeaaaaaah i kinda gave up on making an avatar after a few tries...xD;;

lool suuuuuuure, its actually kinda obvious what the counter is for now, seeing the different colour schemes and banner...xD;; kiiiiiiiiiinda hard to hide...xP

Haha, @Hotarla. Yeah it is rather obvious now.
I was hoping that there would be a little bit more buzz about it though.

But I still hope you guys will be pleasantly surprised about what we're planning though :)

And maybe you'll get some inspiration for an avatar anyways?

Neil blinked as Izy uttered, "So he basically brok[…]

Two main reasons I've never played Minecraft: Mone[…]

@ Tues: Sounds a bit like my mom. It wasn't that s[…]

Don't need it! I'll help you bump! :grinning:

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!