roliana
Dive into another world! Roleplays here

Re: nduns x Rose

Dustin smiled with a sigh "Your a special kind of mortal..."
Vella sighed "But mortal none the less?"
Dustin nodded "Yes, of course"

Neil blinked and sighed, "For a second there, I thought you were gonna tell me I was a supernatural being too," Izy saying, "Well, you may as well be with your skills."

Dustin shook his head "No, you are mortal... but a special kind of mortal, like The Cleaners for example"
Marni cringed at the mention of the Cleaners, even all the way up in the attic.

"Okay," Neil uttered, "Just out of curiosity, how long do cleaners usually live?" Izy replying, "At least a thousand years, I believe," the area going silent until she uttered, "What? I happen to know a few things."

"That's pretty much it," Izy replied as Neil sighed, "You fascinate me, Izy. Half the time, you're right and the other half of the time, you don't know a thing," the lamia shrugging and replying, "Yep. I'm one of a kind."

Dustin was curious about the lamia - but didn't verbalise his curiosity. Instead he sighed "Actually your wrong, Lamia. The Cleaners are as human as your mortal is and I now am. Their life span is a lot smaller than a thousand years. Usually the group mature and pass on their knowledge to the next generation of Cleaners around the age of 60"
Marni raised her eyebrow "Can't be. I've been around for... well too long. And my broth- er a Cleaner I know has been around for the same amount of time"
Dustin nodded "I know of your brother. And that is because he shares the same genetic markers... He was born a warlock but gave u[ his powers to become a Cleaner"

Neil blinked and thought, 'I'll have to ask about this later. This might be an opportunity.'

Neil blinked and said, "Don't mind me. Let's just get back to saving Xia."

Vella grew confused but Dustin grew suspicious but nodded "Very well"
Marni soon returned with the bowl. Vella saw the bowl and nodded "It's beautiful..."
Dustin nodded "It's perfect" he then took the items and put them in the bowl, closing his eyes and began to chant.

Izy bit her lower lip, hoping this would work as she wrapped her tail around Neil and Vella, holding them both in a tight embrace. Neil's eyes just about popped out of their sockets.

While sparks flew from the bowl, Vella's eyes widened as she was placed tightly next to Neil. "Uh..."
Marni looked at Izy and raised her eyebrow then moved her hand in such a way to say 'cut it out'.

Izy blinked and laughed nervously, releasing her embrace on them.

Vella stepped to the side a little before glaring at Izy.
Dustin soon finished his chant and the bowl glowed. Marni raised her eyebrow "I-I've seen something like this before-" she then looked at Dustin "Your going to remove her ability and make her human?!?"
Vella looked worried and gulped.
Dustin sighed "The outcome is up to chance I'm afraid. Either Xia survives, regains her ability or..."
Vella frowned "Or?"
Dustin looked at her "Or... she doesn't survive and goes on to the after life"
Marni raised her eyebrow "There is a third option..."
Vella looked at her cousin "Which is?"
Marni looked at Vella "Xia survives but remains human!"
Shock filled the air.

The two male voices were in fact members of the de[…]

http://78.media.tumblr.com/8577132b19d52eaaf8d1d2[…]

always nice to have ppl come back!

hi and welcome aboard!!

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!