roliana
A place to test codes and layouts or store things. No gold is earned

Re: · . . · .LittleBlack Random testing· . . · .

OK so I have been gone a long time so I need to know whats out there so what better then having an avi contest and do some questing to see whats up. ^.^
So if you don't know me here is a bit for an about me section.
HIYA I am Maskeddream. You can call me Maskeddream if you really want but Masked or Dream is just fine.
Started Roli October 1, 2008 and kinda fell off the face of the earth in 2012 but I am back and hopefully for good.
I love history, video games, music, and lots of other stuff. So stick around and chat a bit. :luv:
So now lets move on.
First we will start out with the avi contest. I LOVE avi contests its just my thing sooo I will be having a new contest every month well until things get kicked of a little bit they will either be longer or shorter. Each contest with have a different theme.(ex:disney characters, video game characters, and certain movies) Stuff like that and more……… I know the dream avatar creator is a little difficult right now but I have faith in you all. :nod: Hopefully it will get better soon. I know our dearest Caitlyn is doing her best she can to make everything better.:luv:

Ok so here is what I am looking for I am in need of 2 new avi's I need one for my main and one for my mule.
Both need to match each other they are a couple.

Maskeddream (my main) is a women of course. She needs to have blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin. I prefer a darker color blonde for her hair but if it works out lighter color is ok.
Maskedhope (my mule) is a man. He needs to have green eyes, pale skin, and onyx hair. Once again I would prefer onyx but up for seeing different shades of brown.

Theme
Now for the theme. Dark Victorian is what I would like to go with. Lol its kinda my thing. I would also LOVE whimsical victorian also.

Essentials
Must have masks!!!!!!!

Colors
Ok so there should be 2 main colors to the avi's first either eggplant, maroon, plum, maybe bordeaux.
Second should be between charcoal, charcoal, steel.
any other colors you want to add beyond that go for it. ^.^

Ok so this is where I will post the Avi's that are submitted. The contest will not be over till I get 10 people entering. You may have 6 entries per person. That does not mean you can have 6 girls entered. You may have 3 of the women and 3 of the guy. You may enter just one or the other but having the whole couple would be nice and may give you better chances to win.

Ok now on to the part I am sure you are all waiting for. ^.^
1st prize 50 plats
2nd prize 20 plats
3rd prize 10 plats
Everyone who enters will get something but that will be random maybe, commons, a wheel item, gold,a plat or 2. No one knows :nod:
Plus there will be a prize for honorable mention which will be slightly better the entry prizes.

Since I have been gone a long time I now have a ton of things I am questing. Here is the list I will eventually make it more organized when I get things together a bit. If anyone would like to tell mw what is what that would be awesome. Lol I don't know what are MI's,EI's, or Spin Items. But here is the list of stuff I need so far.

Invisible ღ Line
Invisible ღ Line
Invisible ღ Line

[spoil]

jester
Tearful Spirit
Holy monk
Ascendent
Descendent
Circus
angel of the night
Spring Fairy
Dragon of Harmony
Dragon of Radiance
Swan wedding
Cupid
Peach and Ice Faerie
Nyx
Crystal moon
Banunny Wine Raspberry
Royal Archer
Bear buddy
Waterfall
Unihorn
Koi Pond
Sword Master
Christmas Atire
Ice Queen
Spooky Base
Demonic Duchess
Horned Headdress
Hell Hound
La Sirene
Strawbunny
Mistress of Souls
queen of dreams
nightmare lknight
angelic mage
cosmic gaurdian
steampunk accessories
rouge's code
naga
marionett
haunted survival
Phantasieren Attire Thank you LIttle Black ^.^
merlin
Viking Winter
Halloween Masquerade
Sugar Skull
Epic Archer
Npc Alassiels Hair
Witch Doctor
Banunny
chunny
Garden Party
Centurion
Lakshimi
Steampunk Armaments
rockabilly heartbreaker
cupid
love letter moon
Maestro
Vanity
love games
royal rose
ice elf rose and lilac

[/spoil]

This is where I will posts lists. Lol lists of awesome people or……..maybe some not so awesome ones. I hope I don't have to make a list like that.

AWESOME PEOPLE

Littleblack because she is just awesome
Rhapsody Also just awesome and of all my roli friends I have know her the longest.
Alistair lol do I even have to say why my dearest lara is on the list
Senni a very dear and awesome trader friend

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
:cherry_blossom: Intro :cherry_blossom:
why the thread
Welcome to my quest thread V4 I closed up the other one cause I want a fresh start. 2018 new fresh thread and hopefully it'll carry on to the future. Come in and like every threads please follow rules. I don't bite unless you really really REALLY pissed me off. It takes a lot to do that though and... well in general I think of myself nice :) I have a cat call Fuzzy. He's very cuddly but at the moment as a kitten he's very active and I'm getting all sort of scratch off him, but I still love him! :heartpulse:

:cherry_blossom: About Me :cherry_blossom:
little me
Someone on Roli who been here from University life to a married life. Lives in South of UK. Goal at the moment is to get fit
Interest wise:
Cooking
Crafting
Drawing
Anime
Cosplay (beginner)
Music type almost anything

:cherry_blossom: Rules :cherry_blossom:
please follow
Cooking
Follow Roliana's Tos
Follow Roliana's rules
Be nice
When I say leave LEAVE!
Enjoy yourself!
More will be put on later

Intro + About + Rules ❊ Currently Questing + Coming Up + Random Bits and Bobs + Ultimate DREAM ❊ Log + Past Quest Thread + Black List ❊ Donations + Completed Quest ❊ Cosplay ❊ Past Avi ❊ Reserved ❊ Reserved ❊ Reserved ❊ Open ❊

:cherry_blossom: Currently Questing :cherry_blossom:
what i'm looking for
ImageMagical Curl-Almond, Angel, Apricot, Aqua, Auburn, Beige, Black, Blonde, Blue, Bordeaux, Brown, Chocolate, Clover, copper, Dark Blonde, Dark Brown, Dark pink, Eggplant, Emerald, Garnet, Gum, Honeydew, Ice, Ice Blue, Indigo, Ivory, Lavender, Leaf Green, Light Blonde, Light Brown, Light pink, Mango, Maroon, Mauve, Night, Onyx, Orange, Peach, Plat Blonde, Plum, Pumpkin, Purple, Quartz, Raspberry, Rose, Rust, Sea, Seaweed, Sepia, Silver, Spring, Strawberry, Teal, Thistle, Tiffany, Vanilla, Water, White, Wine

:cherry_blossom: Coming Up :cherry_blossom:
list of items
Salon de Beauté- Choppy Pixie, Odango, Lazy Bun, Fringe Worthy, Gossip Curl, Bang Up Job, Rapunzel
Topp's Haberdashery- Bookworm Hat, Jolly Tea Cup Hat, Discotheque Beanie

:cherry_blossom: Random Bits and Bobs :cherry_blossom:
i'll get them when i can

ImageImageImage

:cherry_blossom: Ultimate DREAM :cherry_blossom:
will i ever be able to find them?!!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

❊Intro + About + Rules ❊ Currently Questing + Coming Up + Random Bits and Bobs + Ultimate DREAM ❊ Log + Past Quest Thread + Black List ❊ Donations + Completed Quest ❊ Cosplay ❊ Past Avi ❊ Reserved ❊ Reserved ❊ Reserved ❊ Open ❊

:cherry_blossom: Log :cherry_blossom:
what's been happening
January ↬ Opening of the quest thread

:cherry_blossom: Past Quest Thread :cherry_blossom:
quest thread before this
Quest thread 2008 - 2009
Quest thread 2010 - 2013
Quest thread 2014 - 2017

:cherry_blossom: Black List:cherry_blossom:
don't post here
McCoy

❊Intro + About + Rules ❊ Currently Questing + Coming Up + Random Bits and Bobs + Ultimate DREAM ❊ Log + Past Quest Thread + Black List ❊ Donations + Completed Quest ❊ Cosplay ❊ Past Avi ❊ Reserved ❊ Reserved ❊ Reserved ❊ Open ❊

:cherry_blossom: Donations :cherry_blossom:
thank you thank you thank you
none for now

:cherry_blossom: Completed Quest :cherry_blossom:
whoo! finished
none for now

I finally finished the drawing I've been working o[…]

Hnnnnggghhhh It should not take me this long to […]

Hey guys, I don't know if there are any more artis[…]

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗ B ∗ E ∗ A ∗ U ∗ T ∗ I […]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!