roliana
Enjoy some chatter, make new friends, or join a club
I've been applying to more school spots, and even some jobs.
If I can get a job, I might drop out of school and focus on the job instead.
I want to finish my education, but I don't want to have to be dependent on welfare in two months from now when this education stops.
I'm very torn on this subject, though.
How much longer do you have left until you finish school?
Would it be possible for you to switch to part time so you can still go and work? Or get a part time job while you finish school?
Otherwise I don't think it's bad to readjust your priorities temporarily based on your current needs.
{Blue-Eyed}Dragonfly wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:11 am
How much longer do you have left until you finish school?
Would it be possible for you to switch to part time so you can still go and work? Or get a part time job while you finish school?
Otherwise I don't think it's bad to readjust your priorities temporarily based on your current needs.
I didn't get any of the jobs I applied for.
I have an interview on friday for a school spot, hopefully I'll get it.

Sorry I've been away for so long. I keep forgetting to log in here, I hardly have the time anyways anymore. It kind of stresses me out that I don't even have time to be online anymore.

I finish school on June 22nd, btw. At least this part of school.

How are you doing?
You're fine! I haven't been very active myself, actually.

I'm sorry you didn't get any of the jobs you already applied for, but hopefully you'll get this next one!
June 22nd isn't too crazy far away, so hopefully you can hang in there just a bit longer. Less than 2 months to go!

As for me, I have been better, but I've been worse, too. My depression has been rearing its ugly head the past month or so...BUT, I am officially on vacation starting now. A full week of not having to worry about work will be nice. Haha
I'm sorry to hear about your depression. Those things suck :frowning:
But it's good that you're getting a vacation!

My stress reached a high point, so I had to make agreements with my friends to only see them on certain days, and it's opened up more time for me to be able to be myself and do what *I* want to do, even if it's "just" spending time in front of the computer.

Some time off is good.
Yes, it is very important to make time for yourself and to dedicate time to self care. It is easier said than done, I know, but it really helps when you can make it a habit.

I actually deactivated my facebook last week in an effort to be more productive with my time, even if that just means playing games on my laptop or something. Turns out, I have been able to write a lot more this past week than I have in a really long time so I'm super happy about that. Now just to get everything I wrote in my notebook translated to a document on my laptop and I'm golden. If I had to guess...I've probably written about 3k words in my Alice in Wonderland story Unbalanced since deactivating my facebook account which is more than I've written in any particular story in a long while.

And, other than coming down with fucking pink eye, my vacation has been good. I went to the doctor earlier and got some prescription eye drops so it should clear up in a few days provided no one else in my house gets it. I have a boyfriend and 3 cats to worry about. My cat slept on my pillow last night before I knew what the infection was so I am especially worried about him getting it. Sigh.
Sometimes skipping school or work is good for the soul. I play hookie from work every once in a while, but not very often. It gives you a much needed break or another day to do stuff if you need it.
But that's just me.

Good luck on your interview tomorrow!

And a train to Norway? Where do you live? I'm guessing in Europe? That's so cool you can just take a train and go visit another country like that for a day. I'm in the U.S. A train will get you into the next state...sometimes, but that's about it. I can't remember the last time I rode a train, though.

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗ B ∗ E ∗ A ∗ U ∗ T ∗ I […]

Gregor chuckled. "Well I wouldn't call myself unsa[…]

He nodded. "If I need anything I'll ask. I should […]

Ebony wasn't 100% convinced. She trusted Gabe, but[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!