roliana
A place to buy and sell your items

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗BEAUTIFUL∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

@JillianPotter : I know the feeling ^^; My plat funds are low at the moment too -sobs- And I'm not in the financial position to actually donate to roliana. I guess I'll just have to hang on ^^; Fight against my obsessive hoarding desires!

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗CHAOS∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

@JillianPotter : I can always mention you in a post (or PM you) whenever we have some more plats for sale :wink:

But be sure to keep checking because you never know....we may forget.

Oh btw I'm doing a forum cleanup together with other staff members. And when I checked your topics : http://www.roliana.com/search.php?sr=to ... =firstpost

I was wondering if you still needed these two topics:
http://www.roliana.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=220209
http://www.roliana.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=220184

If not, can I delete them? (Deleting is permanent btw. So no way of recovering them once they're gone.)

@littleblack : Oh heck yeah, I'm on a very bloody and messy deleting mission. You know what they say: you first need to create chaos to be able to gain order.
Well...I don't know who said that, but I know I say it all the time :laughing:

And a clean place feels so much better right? XD

@JillianPotter : Thanks for the allowance to delete those topics! And yeah, those were old topics anyways :laughing:

@Hotarla : Thanks for the luck! I neeeeeeed it! :musical_note:

---

On a different note:
me randomly PMing users seems to pay off. More and more people that didn't visit Roliana for quite some time are stopping by. So yay for that :wink: I was PMing people with nice avatars to just comment on how nice their avatars were. haha. And was randomly asking people to help clean up the forums in PMs too. THE DELETING MISSION CONTINUES!

Also randomly following and liking people on social media is paying off too. More new users + followers on social media. Whoot! @littleblack Let's keep the momentum going!

Re: {Platinum Inflation Countering League}-- 0 Pla...

▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Yes I will keep it going! So happy it's paying off!

On another note @JillianPotter I have 20 plats for sell. so fill a form and sent a trade. I'm building up plats so I can get one of these old MIs
Wooooh! Yay for more activity on Roli! Cx lets hope we can gather more momentum and get more people coming here!!!!

I wish I could help you clean up the forum! I mean, it’s not like I’m doing anything else on my weekends....xP you know that I’m always happy to help out on Roli...Cx

I would be more than happy to help or try my hand […]

Hotarla I try or stay in my room and watch netflix[…]

@littleblack Your image is broken on my end[…]

X'D And awesome on the Avi Creator 2.0! ^^ Now I'[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!